How do you relate to Wario?

SurrealBrain

I like Amitie.
If there is a thread like this, merge with this one or lock this one. Just thought it'd be interesting.

Now, some of us may have at least some similarities to Wario. Even those of us who are very different from him may have some similarities.

Now, for my example: I can be too greedy for my own good. If you saw my collection of games, you might agree, especially since (intentionally) getting rid of games is rare at best.

I can also be silly at times, and a bit of a jerk at times. Not to the extent of Wario, but still.

Sadly, I even relate to the Smash version, in the sense that I tend to fart quite a bit. My dad has the same problem, so I assume it's a family trait. It's not as ridiculous, but it's been joked about more than once for a reason.

This is what I can come up with from the top of my head. Any you'd like to share?

Everyone (myself not being an exception) has some Wario inside them. The thing is that it's hard to reach the level of Wario's beautiful flabby greed and selfishness, perhaps fortunately so. He's definitely someone who would be annoying in real life... we love him because he's comical.

I have two mics on my head and I sing into them, if that counts. In terms of more Wario Proper, I don't mind my share of garlic, and I've been known to put my elbow in front of me while running to emulate the shoulder bash... It looks silly, but I swear I go a bit faster.

Oh yeah, that's a good point. Sometimes I eat apples or donuts until I feel bloated :p. If only I could burn off extra fat as quickly as fat Wario... I guess it's good I don't break through blocks!

icPsd1y.png

Last edited:
I'm a pretty greedy person, especially when it comes to my food. I relate more to Donkey Kong, laid back.
Everyone (myself not being an exception) has some Wario inside them. The thing is that it's hard to reach the level of Wario's beautiful flabby greed and selfishness, perhaps fortunately so. He's definitely someone who would be annoying in real life... we love him because he's comical.

I would really dislike Wario in real life since he is pretty much the eqivalent to an EA developer.

I'm overweight, and I'm kind of greedy at times so I can relate to Wario a little bit.

I love that Wario is greedy and overweight. He's a fun character with tones of personality way more then Mario. I also think that deep down there's a part of us that would rather go after treasure then rescue a princess.

Soooo, after one year and one day of collecting dust... I will bump this thread out of its grave.

I’m usually quite modest, but I must say: I consider myself to be fairly handsome.

While I don’t have Wario’s rock-hard muscles, an awesome thunderbolt moustache, or Waluigi’s legs and chin, I cannot deny that I consider myself to be quite good-looking, with my broad neck, quite tall (182 cm) stature, slender yet masculine build, deep blue eyes and curly light brown hair.

But even I am still rational enough to see that my looks are nothing compared to those of Wario, let alone those of the true Adonis, sex god Waluigi.

[edit]
But on a more serious note, it should be mentioned that despite this, I’m not self-obsessed. Far from it, in fact.
As you may have noted from my post in the ‘’Write a letter to your future self’’ thread, I still struggle with some minor self-hatred, and I actually don’t really like my own body as well, as I suffer from three illnesses, two of which are auto-immune disorders.
But after all, it’s not as bad as it sounds. I still can live a decent life, however I can be a bit cynical and pessimistic from time to time, so at least now you know why.

Last edited:
I relate to Wario. I just do, he's so chad. :wariowalk:Look at the way he walks. :warioyeah: I also relate a lot to his comical side. I tend to make a lot of faces.

I also relate to how he's mostly a Chaotic Neutral. If Wario was a DnD alignment, he would most likely be chaotic neutral. He's all about the freedom, doing what he wants. If his actions are good or evil, he doesn't care. He just does what he wants. Wario inspires me to be my own person and just have a good time.

I relate to Wario. I just do, he's so chad. :wariowalk:Look at the way he walks. :warioyeah: I also relate a lot to his comical side. I tend to make a lot of faces.

I also relate to how he's mostly a Chaotic Neutral. If Wario was a DnD alignment, he would most likely be chaotic neutral. He's all about the freedom, doing what he wants. If his actions are good or evil, he doesn't care. He just does what he wants. Wario inspires me to be my own person and just have a good time.
Chaotic Neutral Wario is Best wario

Back