How often do you use Wario as a character in video games?

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice!
Coins
Coins
Such as in Mario Kart, Mario Party, etc.

For me, since I really like Wario (He was my first "Mario" character ever), I almost always use him for every opportunity I get for playing as him (With the exception of Super Smash Bros., for which I mostly use Pikachu there)

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
He's not my favourite to play as in every game but for the most i play him rather often.

If it's something like Smash Bros. or Mario Kart where it matters i would play him in a casual match but i'd rather stick with my characters that i'm better at.

On the other hand if it's Mario Party and it doesn't matter i'll go Wario all the way (and Luigi too).

Coins
Coins
I play as Wario most of the time. He's my favorite in any game that he's playable.

In Smash Bros I tend to use other characters a lot, but in spin off titles I think I always use Wario.

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Leader
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Teddy Bear
Every single time Wario is a character, I use him 80% of the time. That's true for 95% of the games I played that include Wario. Smash Bros is the exception, because he's just a "for fun" character, and I mix in with Samus.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Post Shadow User Name Style Change Profile Music Gold Crown
Quite a lot of the time. Have to admit, I'll sometimes use a different character if they're a higher tier or what not, but Wario is usually my main man now.

GameandWah

I'm-a Wario, I'm-a gonna win!
Coins
Coins
I play as Wario all the time in every game where he's a playable character and I mostly main him in Smash Bros.

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
He's always one of my top choices along with Toad and Luigi, even in 64 DS where his use is admitingly limited, I still like to use him for the added challenge that his lower jump provides.

Smash For is the only game where I won't even touch him anymore and it's not just bitterness over the charge being gone and his new side smash being shite, but also the fact that For has Meguh Mayuhn and I'm sorry. There's just no competing against him.