If you could have any wish come true

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
Im really in the mood to start conversations today : p

This thread is really simple, if you could have any wish come true, whether it be something good for the world that would make all our lives better, or something totally selfish that would benefit no one else but you, what would you wish for?
(And none of that "more wishes" junk, you actually have to make it interesting : p)

And for the sake of keeping this active on a small forum, if you post something then think of something else later on, you can totally post it as if you are making a wish again, too : p Just try to add a little reason or whatever to keep the conversation interesting : p

I have a few things, but Ill wait till later to post them : p

For Puyo Puyo to find international success. Of course, that'd require Sega to either get their shit together or go under for that to even have a shot, but I can dream, right?

A single wish? Omniscience. Boom, every single answer the world will ever need, as well as everything I will ever need to know as well.

Good luck getting everyone on board with your plans and ideas, though : p

And for video games, Id definitely wish that like Rune Factory would become more popular in the US. Not so popular that they come out yearly, and like every installment is really just the same game over and over again. But like popular enough that enough people in the US would actually buy them that they would make them more often and sell them here : p

Oh geez, I really don't know... And nobody Just wish for "world peace" or generic junk like that hue.

After much thought, my wish is for Banjo-Threeie. I know Yooka-Laylee exists, but I'm still going to miss Banjo, Kazooie, Mumbo, Grunty, Bottles and the rest of the gang.

Easy...900 billion dollars. I'd buy Nintendo, make it "Ashley's world of Nintendo.", make Ashley as famous as I can, make lots of games for her, make her the main character of everything. Own shows, be it American cartoon or Japanese animation, plush line, toys...just everything.

I'd also live in a super huge mansion with pools, movies, jets, cars. I'd give my Mother and father at least 500 million so they will be set for life, a billion dollars if they need.

I'd also buy everyone here (Who set's Ashley as their favorite.) a nice house of their choosing along with a check of 10 million. Hopefully that'll cover it, don't get too crazy with the money.

Well, I'd choose to be something I'm not. Best to keep it in my heart though.

Me too, actually : p I know how you feel : p

Being able to fly would be way cool, though. Would like that too. Though Id pick the power to shape shift anyday : p Can take the form of anything : p Would be way cool.

If we're wishing for powers. I'd wish to be the fastest man alive, I want the powers of The Flash.

main-qimg-b9bf290edab4e445e29630cf2f0c2b7c

I could run so fast, light itself looks like it wouldn't be moving, I could be everywhere on earth at once. I could view EVERYTHING that's happening on this earth all at once.

I could travel back in time, I could take 5 bucks from everyone in the world. I COULD be a hero, but I wanna be paid! 1,000$ per-life I save.

What?! just wanna get through life~ :3

Why limit it to things that exist? If you can just become anything that, within the boundaries of the laws of physics, could exist, you could become something far better at those things than the animals listed. However, if it has to work within the laws of physics, you would also need to maintain the same mass, which would prevent you from becoming as small as an ant or as big as Godzilla. Still, it'd be very useful to be able to restructure your entire being to your choosing like that.

Back