Introducing the Nintendo Switch!

GUYS
tumblr_ofcou2M1Jy1qb0wv3o2_500.gif

tumblr_ofcou2M1Jy1qb0wv3o3_500.gif

MARIO IN UNIQUE ENVIROMENTS AKIN TO SUNSHINE. THE NSMB DARK AGE IS COMING TO AN END =D

PRAISE THE FUCKING GODS
THANK YOU
It's about time

Not to sound egotistical, because I'd love her and several other Indies in Smash... but before we get said Indies..
tumblr_mwfbjgNJj91qfka7go1_500.png

...I wanna see the oldest one get in first, personally~ ;3

Gotta stand by my girl Shants. She's OG and definitely deserves it.

I see where you're coming from though, Giana's been around the block as well.

How about you watch my back and I'll watch yours. We'll get them BOTH into Smash.
shantae7.gif

Hopefully that's the case, but so far that's just one level shown so far, we'll probably get more footage within the following months! hopefully next or December.

Edit : Two I mean, but let's hope Mario is out of this "Dark age" as you guys like to call it, though imo Mario was never in a dark age.

If that's Mario Galaxy 3, I will cry (of happiness). Now all it needs is a decent battery life and gamecube games in eshop and this console/handheld will be almost perfect. ^^

I dont really feel at all excited about the console : p

Kinda feels like a wiiu2, like wiiu with more handheld capabilities I guess.

I think they should have just spent their time gettting 3rd parties on board with the wiiu, or at least make their own quality games for it.

I used to be a die hard nintendo hardware fan but now.... I dunno, I just dont have the passion for Nintendo anymore : ( Feel like this console was a waste of time : ( Just because its new doesnt make it good at all : /

Questions I have:
Is the controller actually confortable to use? I mean it looks unconfortable....
How long will the battery last?
How much will it cost?
Is it going to work as smoothly as the trailer shows? Unlike the Wii U?

Otherwise, good design, good name and I can't wait to see it in action! :)

The only way to stop this negative outcry from Wario Forums is to simply add Wario land to the Nintendo Switch, that should also get everyone here hyped up.
I will try to get Diamond Punk released on Switch... however Nintendo is still being a bit selective about who's getting a SDK... I don't think that broke NDA.

I also have the sinking feeling that the new Mario is a 3DWorld sequel... which wouldn't be terrible if it's a launch title and they start working on a new, true Mario game right after.

Wario Land : Switched up! I dunno, I'm bad with names.

I wouldn't mind Super Mario 3d world 2, I loved the first two games plus I enjoy playing co-op games with my sister, but if it is indeed the new big 3d Mario title I'll just need to lay down and relax, take it all in and scream "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" The last one was Galaxy 2 which was 6 years ago, it's about time we get a new one. Name ideas? Galaxy 3? Mario universe?

I'm also thinking they will name some of their games after the switch, like Mario Kart switched, ya know, the word switch in their titles. : P

The only way to stop this negative outcry from Wario Forums is to simply add Wario land to the Nintendo Switch, that should also get everyone here hyped up.
Say what? Who the hell is acting negative when we got a full thread of a couple of members acting super hyped over less than 20 seconds of new gameplay footage?

The Mario will at least have multiplayer... at least that's what the trailer suggested with that rooftop scene.
Speaking of... how often does that scenario actually happen?

Unless they switched games, but they didn't. Maybe this new Mario game is like 3d world, but people can have their own screens which sounds badass. No more leaving me behind! haha---oh wait, don't get the flag pole without me! I'm still at the first check point! lol.

Which scenario? a bunch of random people on the rooftop asking their friend to bring their Nintendo console over to play? Well, asking somebody to bring their 3ds and play happens often, maybe this will be the same, lol.

Just use the pro controller then, unless that's the thing that you don't find exciting, lol.

The controller tablet screen thingy feels like holding a bigger 3ds, so I'm fine with that.

Back