MonaWare's thoughts and opinions

I have an opinion.

I dont like vanilla cake or ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is more tolerable. I mean at the very least it can go with things well. Theres something odd about the taste of white cake with vanilla frosting with me, though. I never enjoy it.
I come from a family that always has white cake and white ice cream, and I think theyve made me hate it over the years : p

Ween is great : p I have their live in Chicago album, and it used to be one of my favorite things to listen to actually. Like for real, they played really well, the songs were awesome, and the bassist he hired for the show was like really really good : p You should listen to it if you havent.

I <3 Ween : p

Whats your favorite song by him/them?

I really like Spinal Meningitis, Sketches of Winkle, Pollo Asado, Mutilated Lips, Ocean Man, She Wanted to Leave, Ice Castles, Stay Forever, Bananas and Blow, She's your Baby, Israel. Are some of my favorite songs by the band.

Good choice man, these kind of threads seem really helpful with getting to know the person actually. Which begs the question Dixie or Tiny?

Actually, on another forum I was on, we had a ask me anything thread for like every member : p Those were alot of fun : p

And I dunno, actually : p I liked them both alot growing up. But maybe Tiny because I have a bigger spot for DK64 in my heart : p Also I like her VA when she jumps and stuff, is cute : p

I love all the pumpkin spice food we get this time of year : p Like if it says pumpkin spice on it, Ill buy it : p

Its really great : p So far this year all Ive gotten was the like round shortbread cookies that have the fudge on the bottom, they were pumpkin spice shortbread cookies with cream cheese instead of fudge. They were great : p

Back