MonaWare's thoughts and opinions

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
Yup, that's what the title is! I'll put my thoughts and opinions in a place people can freely check out without making a big deal out of things. First off, it's your choice if you want to read MonaWare's thoughts and opinions.

I am not responsible for what may offend you or whatever! You as the reader agree to all terms!

which is!

1. MonaWare will say a lot of smart things, don't get upset!
  2. Follow rule 1!
  3. Make sure you follow rule 2
I guess you can reply to my thoughts, just don't get yours mixed in with mine! K? we understand each other?! :3

So, first thought of the day! (more to follow probably.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont understand why anyone could be such devout Ashley fans when there are so many other even better characters out there, characters like Helga Pataki from Hey Arnold or Aika from Skies of Arcadia. Characters that have more depth, who are given more of an important role of the story of their own cartoon or video game.

Still, what leads to this nerdy obsession? Debates with other fans that re-enforce an extreme stance on a fictional character they enjoy? It makes me think of kids who fight over Xbox One and PS4, they are pretty much playing the same games, but due to arguing with each other all because of their own nerdy brand loyalty, they actually begin to tell themselves they hate the competing company's hardware, even though everyone knows if they bought the competitors console theyd prolby end up enjoying owning it : p

I think when people care less about what others think about the things they like, they become more free to actually enjoy the things they like. Is my opinion, anywho.

Last edited:
obsession here, yes. But around the web I don't normally talk about her or bring her up anymore, I just do my own thing~ Like, talk to friends, talk about NX a lot. Wanting to see Luigi's mansion 3 so much!

Right now the number one thing on my mind is Dragon, but none of you wanna hear about her. :3

What are your thoughts and opinions on Smash Mouth? Great 90s band, or greatest 90s band?

Haha, I am not a fan : p It does really make me think of childhood though, back when we were young, our adult cousin would drive us from our home in the middle of nowhere to a small town that at the time we thought was the biggest place in the world : p And he was really into that band at the time. And there was this song that the singer sang in the main chorus "gotta keep 'em separated"? I liked that song alot at the time : p

k-kiddy...? ; - ;

Kiddy?
latest

Back