monttlightwinds' Introduction

monttlightwinds

(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Howdy fellow treasure hunters!

I'm monttlightwinds and I'm pretty much just your average person who can find on the internet who loves to do various activities like: drawing, writing, yoga and cooking.
I can show off some old work I did last year! :happyhoggus:

So how I found out about Wario and his series, you shall say?

Once upon a time, on the country side of northwest of France, my father brought me a GameBoy Colour along with Wario Land 2. Little monttlightwinds didn't know anything Wario-related and asked why it's "Wario Land" and not "Mario Land", father thought he bought it by mistake but I decided to played it anyway!
Best mistake ever!

It has various endings settings, Wario transforming into various creatures/objects/etc to reach out an area, it's difficult as hell, it's a great game.

10/10, best game, #makewariogreatagain

Anyway, I just hope we get along and we shall see around on the forum! VforVictory:

Welcome to Wario Forums @monttlightwinds! I'm definitely interested in seeing some of your work; are you going to post it in the fan works section soon?

And LOL at the way you got introduced to the Mario series. That's an... interesting mistake to make, but one which got you interested in some amazing games none the less! Wonder if anyone else got confused between Mario Land and Wario Land as kids?

I mean, the latter is technically the continuation of the former, but still.

That's interesting, I was introduced to Wario in a similar way, except it was Wario Land 4. I thought I was getting Mario Land 4 at the time, which doesn't even exist.
Welcome!

Thank you all for your warm welcome! ^^

Unfortunately I don't have a Discord so I can't join to chat in but thanks anyway! c:

it should be pretty easy to make an account: https://discordapp.com/
all you need is your email, a username that you like, and a good password so people dont pretend to be you so they can steal free cookies. and also, you can talk with a bunch of different friends and people in text or voice chat on different servers or in private.

okay, now that my discord advertisement is done, welcome to the club!

Back