Name something Wario related, that you enjoyed recently

warelander

Some random guy online
Borrowed thread idea from another forum, but with there being nothing going on in terms of the Wario franchise I figured that simply talking about any positive Wario related things that we are experiencing would be a nice thing to do, it doesn't even need to be anything grand, a simple "I replayed [Insert name of Wario game here] recently" post would be more then enough, because if there is something I learned in recent times it's that you should always value every positive experience, no matter how small and with the Wario series not getting much to do recently, this kind of stuff is even more worth of being talked about, in my opinion at least.

As for myelf it's probably easy to tell from my recent activity that I'm currently getting my WarioWare fix from fanart, but I also went and played Twisted again.

The odd thing is I finally got myself a copy of Twisted in late 2014, yet I never really talk about how good of a game it is, which is particulary curious since it's one of my favorites in the Ware series.

Well, I played Game and Wario again like a week ago. I can never beat my high score on Ashley's game since I got the highest, but it sure is heck a lot of fun to try. See if there's something hidden I missed, maybe I'm not digging deep enough into this game, but as far as I know I did 100% on all 3 Ashley levels.

I gave it my all, since I really wanted that buddy reward.

this thread is really cute and i so want you to know that <3

Started Wario Ware DIY a few weeks ago and I havent exactly used the microgame maker feature too much but I found the tutorial a really cute and simple approach to it. Its really nice how the characters games also feel like they were done with it and its somehow like a hindsight on how WW works if you wanna get into headcanonny territory, haha. Also Penny n Wario interactions are adorable and jimmy exercises to real cool music I DUNNO its a cute game Cx

Funny that you mention Twisted, warelander, cuz recently I've really enjoyed listening to that game's soundtrack over and over. Whether it's the music for the microgames themselves, the cutscene music, the theme songs, the minigame songs, or any others.
There's a pretty neat playlist here that pretty much has anything:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL47vq3g0IDNKzqv19rGDOrLS67XvxXKJN

I even found out that there's a japanese version of the Baseball game from Dribble & Spitz's stage. And it's actually a lot more lively than the english version. With more music, different commentators and announcers, it all makes me wonder what they're saying.

I have been counting down every bit of fanart that features 9-Volt (either as the focus or as part of a group), that I have been collecting in recent times, (ever since I had to switch to a different laptop), just for the heck of it.

I counted 175.

I have officially way too much fun collecting that stuff, BUT THEY ARE SO GOOOOOD!

I don't know how you can agree with buying something, but okay...Huhwaht?:

The people of this site make the least sense with their use of ratings, for real : p Haha its great : p

Oh, and actually Ive been watching Wario World for gamecube on Youtube, Im currently way into 3d platformers, and thats a top pick for me atm. Im trying not to watch much of it so I dont spoil it : p But I really enjoy what I see : p

It's been years but recently I've gotten around to Wario World again. It's still probably my fav wario game alongside wl4 and master of disguise. Whenever I'd feel agitated or angry I'd just turn on Wario World and start beating up enemies and bosses it never gets old and it really helps calming you down especially the music my god is the soundtrack one of the best in the franchise. With the NX coming out hope we can get a Wario World 2.

It's been years but recently I've gotten around to Wario World again. It's still probably my fav wario game alongside wl4 and master of disguise. Whenever I'd feel agitated or angry I'd just turn on Wario World and start beating up enemies and bosses it never gets old and it really helps calming you down especially the music my god is the soundtrack one of the best in the franchise. With the NX coming out hope we can get a Wario World 2.

A Wario World 2 would be interesting to say the least. I kinda doubt that'll happen to be honest, though. That is, like Master of Disquise, one of the 'odd' Wario games. But I'd really love to see it happen still!

I have noticed that I have been embracing Wario a lot more on my blog in recent times and generally speaking I do think about the series relatively often currently.

I'm not even doing anything big, haven't heard anything new and positive about the series, but for whatever reason I have become really ethusiastic to talk about the series again, even if I get no response I'm just oddly happy, I dunno what it is, maybe it's influenced by me currently being in a pretty good position in RL, but I haven't felt this good about the series in a long time and it's a pretty awesome feeling to have.

Going through the diary entries has been pretty enjoyable for me. The Wario entries were very disappointing but still I always like seeing this kind of worldbuilding that doesn't have to be in your face but still ties in nicely and gives you a look at how the characters interact that you don't see in the games. I'm pretty grateful that all of this is still up for some reason.

Trying to remember the name of this thing from Shake It:
MaxFastosityDasherator.png

I had to end up finding out the name on Mariowiki, apparently it's called a Max Fastosity Dasherator. Quite a name.

Sometime this year I am going to finally start my master file in Wario World, and go for the definitive 100%. When I say "definitive", I mean get all the treasures/items and completely max out the coin counter (as I do in every Wario game). My highest ever coin record in Wario World was around 3.5 million, way back in 2004/2005.

It's very satisfying to watch Wario's bank build gradually. I also used to use the game as a way to relieve anger and stress. The soundtrack is definitely one of my favourites.

hqdefault.jpg

Recently replayed WLSML3 and went for 100% and i was actually much easier than i remember, was still cool though, i think i'll do the same with VBWL.

I'd say this thread deserves a comeback, considering the Wah is coming back.

It's pretty easy to tell, but ever since the announcement of WarioWare Gold my Wario fandom has come back full circle and it really reminded me once more of just how much I truly love this franchise.

Back