Nicobbq's take on Wario

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Insider
So, we just found a video about Wario, credits for @Luigi "Ghostbuster" Rocks for sharing, not sure if it was shared before, but here we go!

Here's Nicobbq's idea of Wario as a character:

He talks about being brave, cares for others and is not a jerk over all!

What do you think? Do you agree with this idea?

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with this guy's videos(or really anyone 's since I mostly don't watch game opinion videos) but I take it this is supposed to be some kind of comedy?

I'm not familiar with this guy's videos(or really anyone 's since I mostly don't watch game opinion videos) but I take it this is supposed to be some kind of comedy?
Yes, it's actually a meant for comedy, but some points are, in fact, quite accurate, like when he references the fact that Wario and Waluigi are friends. So it's a fun video! ;)

I was a bit confused since these videos usually offer either rather viable theories or creatively elaborate explanations but this video had none though I guess it was kind of funny that he tried to paint Wario as basically just "another guy" that we can relate to.

I can see him being "just another guy" if you had his abilities you'd do the same stuff too right?
I always saw Wario as neutral, i do think is kinda a jerk but not bad, he isn't good either. that's my stance and i like this guys point of view he has many very valid points.

Back