I really hate 9-volt, for reasons unknown. I hate Diddy kong mostly due to Smash bros, like ugh, stupid victory dance, annoying to deal with (not anymore.)

I had a small dislike for Rosalina sometime ago but now I like her, since she is a character really getting pushed, like another character I know. :3

(I bet this thread is gonna be an endless amount of disagrees, dislikes and other bad ratings.)

I mean it being an anomaly in the series and putting Rosalina in an awkward position for future use.
Which is mostly what I'm referring to. If Galaxy did a better job of setting her up for future use, I wouldn't have as much of a problem. I don't dislike her as a character, but I just dislike how her continued appearances seem to tear down the significance of her only actually important role (such as, again, Baby Rosalina being a thing).

Which is mostly what I'm referring to. If Galaxy did a better job of setting her up for future use, I wouldn't have as much of a problem. I don't dislike her as a character, but I just dislike how her continued appearances seem to tear down the significance of her only actually important role (such as, again, Baby Rosalina being a thing).

Why is there a Baby Rosalina anyway? How does that work with her backstory in Galaxy 1?

Not really hate but:
alomomola_2013_06_11_1912.png

Don't we already have Luvdisc to fill the ''heart-shaped water Pokémon'' role?

I bet this thread is gonna be an endless amount of disagrees, dislikes and other bad ratings.
The OP has 3 disagree ratings so the thread title will have those next to them when looking in the General Gaming forum.

Why is there a Baby Rosalina anyway? How does that work with her backstory in Galaxy 1?
Simply put, it doesn't. Her backstory starts when she was a little girl, probably around 10. Prior to that, she lived with her parents. She shouldn't be racing with Mario and friends, because she didn't know them yet. Also because she's a baby, but there's precedence for that, so I'll have to let that part slide. It's a positively stupid addition to the MK8 roster.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Keep in mind, disagreement isn't a negative thing. It just means that people don't share the same view, and would hopefully lead to people explaining to one another why they hold these views. Disagreement is a good way to breed discussion.

For real? It is that I really like this forum and people who are in this and I would not hate me now for this post...

Yeah, I mean, what's the appeal of some fat weirdo who farts all the time, right?

...Excuse me, I need to go vomit after typing out that sentence.

Back