This is the reason why i only love Wario from Wario Land, in my opinion i think that Wario before Brawl doesn't like the same, this is the second reasson why Sonic is now my favourite videogame character and classic Wario from Wario Land are my favourite platformer and character from Nintendo
By the way , thank you so much for explaining the objective of disagreement, so I stay calmer . I'm just a person who when he sees much disagreement controversy or sinking into poverty and depressed thinking that everything is his fault

Yeah, I think a lot of people here agree with you about Wario in Wario Land as opposed to his portrayal from Brawl onward.

And no problem. I'm glad my explanation could help you feel better about this. Trust me, there's no actual trouble or hostility here, so you have nothing to blame yourself for.

Surprises me too because she's basically queen merelda from wario land shake it. None of them do anything outside of their respective games. Shokora only ever appears in wl4, and is never heard from again.

Doesnt really seem like a character you could really be so passionate about : p Wonder what it is they like about her so much?

Yeah I'm not sure how anyone can like a game character that basically is in only one game. If I had to have guessed it could be due to how in the land series or wario platformers there isn't many other human-like characters. For the most part only being wario himself and captain syrup, so I could see people really liking shokora cause of that. Still just a guess on my end.

I really disliked (cheating activated) almost every character in Paper Mario Sticker Star. Did Nintendo even try with that game? Toads everywhere.

Also I might be that 1% that doesn't dislike Slippy in Star Fox. Yes, he is annoying but I gotten so used to it that he really doesn't bother me. I also think Assault was probably the game where Slippy decided to not be/sound annoying.

I'm probably going to sound like an asshole for saying this but since Smash 4, I'm avoiding Fire Emblem like the plague. My most disliked are "Female Marth", "Fire Marth" and "Sir Advertisement" specifically. :/ Literally the only unique FE character in Smash I've seen is Robin, as they don't have a counter. Blame me for not liking many RPG's beside Pokémon, Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi if you must, My opinion. :U

Also out of unpopular opinion: I actually like Starlow, personally. Sure she can be kind of a dick to Luigi, but I doubt she really means it... (Dream Team had a scene where she cares for him when he freezes on Mount Pajama.) Plus she's just kinda cute.

Last edited:
I like Fire Emblem, but yeah, Smash 4 has a few too many representatives. I do play a bit of Roy, but otherwise, I don't particularly care for any of them in particular.

I've only played Bowser's Inside Story so far, so she hasn't really gotten on my nerves at this point. I honestly kinda like her in that game, in large part because her interactions with Bowser are really entertaining. I still sometimes accidentally start to call her Chippy instead of Starlow when I talk about her.

I'm probably going to sound like an asshole for saying this but since Smash 4, I'm avoiding Fire Emblem like the plague. My most disliked are "Female Marth", "Fire Marth" and "Sir Advertisement" specifically. :/ Literally the only unique FE character in Smash I've seen is Robin.

Yes, I have a deep hate for Corrin ever since Smash bros, a very new character made it in before other classic or wanted characters. I am not going near Fire Emblem after that move.

Now Nintendo considers Fire Emblem as a mayor IP, petting characters is the new definition of creativity.

Back