I always found it funny that someone could hate a character from something they did in just one game. Like Daisy is super annoying in Mario Kart Double Dash but that's not enough to make me hate her all together. That's just one game. In all the other games she's not annoying at all.

For me to hate a character they need to do something I don't like in most of the games they appear in.

So that would be Starlow. She bugs me in every game she's been in.
Hi im Daisy, Hi im Daisy,Hi im Daisy,Hi im Daisy,Hi im Daisy,Hi im Daisy,Hi im Daisy,

Revisiting this thread, I now like to think that whenever Rosalina is joining Mario and friends for something random, Lubba (or Alfonzo) is in charge of the Comet Observatory.

Why is it that only Ashley is in the tags and it's people saying they dislike her or just kidding. What about other characters?!

Characters such as Corrin are the worst! most hated character ever.

Last edited:
Yes, yes they are. It helps us find the threads we're looking for, say somebody is looking for a Luigi thread, just type it in!

You sounded like you were mocking me again like with the ratings, but you know tags are actually important.

I never played a Zelda game aside from Wind Waker, so no. I haven't had problems with Navi, if the thing is in Breath of the wind I'll probably hate it, since Breath of the wind will be my 2nd Zelda game.

Back