Secretly, I kinda hate Luigi and Daisy. By "secretly," I mean I don't want most people on Google+ to know that. Because if they do, they might start arguments with me. They might even start arguments with me for loving Waluigi. Because most people hate him and they don't respect opinions.

There's plenty that I'm probably forgetting, but here goes:

Miis, Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline, the Minis, Stanley the Bugman, Toad, Zelda, Link, Fi, Midna, Panther Caroso, pretty much every human character in Pokemon, certain Pokemon (Lucario, Mewtwo, Blaziken, and Gardevoir too name a few).

Last edited:
I'm developing a huge dislike towards Morton, specially in Mario Kart 8. And I hate every character on Super Smash except my mains.

What is this guy's problem?

Debuted around 2015 and snap he is now a Super Smash character, recognize him?

Yeah, Sakurai also thought that he might be a little redundant to add in a game with so many Fire Emblem characters. He was assured it was alright, and because it was strategically good marketing and because he felt like he could make Corrin unique enough, we got him anyway. I mean, I like playing him, and I quite like the source material, but I also felt like it was an unnecessary addition.

After watching Odyssey's ending, I've come to realize that Mario risked his life for over 30 years only for Peach to tell him that they're no more than just... friends. This is why I prefer Mario games where Mario rescues anyone else but Peach.

After watching Odyssey's ending, I've come to realize that Mario risked his life for over 30 years only for Peach to tell him that they're no more than just... friends. This is why I prefer Mario games where Mario rescues anyone else but Peach.

I tend to agree, but then again, Pauline has also been rescued for the umpteenth time by now, so I guess only Daisy will still make for an original story beyond the standard ¨excuse plot¨.

I've been meaning to say that I don't hate Luigi and Daisy anymore. I actually stopped "hating" them pretty long ago. My "hate" was probably because fans on Google+ (which I kinda stopped using before it shut down) were driving me nuts and "ruining" the characters at the time.

(...) It's like Knuckles going on adventures instead of guarding the Master Emerald as is his sole purpose in life (I still like Knuckles, but dammit, Sega needs to remember what his character is actually about once in a while).
I like to headcanon that he's learned his lesson when it comes to getting his shit stolen and placed some kind of defence mechanism in place. You may like Sonic the Comic's interpretation of the character, as the only times he goes on adventures have to do with the Floating Island and its secrets.
If Waluigi acted more like in Brawl in the Family, I'd like him more. At the moment, he just doesn't really seem to do anything or have enough of a personality.
Sometimes Waluigi thinks.... he thinks about the important things in life. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
a bunch of cats said:
I actually didn't mind Navi that much. I'm pretty sure people must be exaggerating or something, because how the hell anyone was able to find a slightly-louder-than-the-ambience sound byte soOoOo obnoxious has me baffled. The only time she even pipes up is when you stand still for long enough to make a real person ask why you've stopped moving, or why you're such a dipshit, the eyeball diamond is right fucking there are you blind.
Like, more people complain about her than about the low health DEH DEH!! DEH DEH!!, which is just preposterous. Now Fi on the other hand, from what I've heard, is a whole 'nother story, but from what I can tell Skyward Sword is kind of a mess anyway.

Speaking of Zelda companions. You wanna talk about annoying Nintendo characters? How about Post-Transformation WW Zelda and Midna? "My.... fate...." fuck you
Granted, it isn't that they themselves are annoying, but the fact that their entire personality seems to get re-wired for a good while once they're
pretty :SBlush: all of a sudden. Gimme a #break, y'know wha'm sayin'

Oh, and Ness's voice in Smash. Have you ever used Neutral B? And tried to understand what the fuck he's saying? Well, I found out th't that was supposed to be PK Flash. ??!? This fuckin' "PK Plul se" is supposed to be Flash? You gotta be joshin'. This is just an example though.
I get that Ness's voice is iconic now, and people would get mad if they changed it (because they're stupid), but Christ, man, why the hell is
this Apple Pie-ass "howssh it goin' sshport" baseball-playing ~AMERICAN BOI~ being played by someone who failed the oral exam for their English class?

I wasnt ever bothered by navi either, I liked her as a companion.

Fi wasnt that bad unless the batteries in your wiimote were low :p

I really really hate gooper blooper because his design corresponds with the way bloopers looked in mario sunshine but then they reverted to their original design after that game but gooper blooper still looks the same and so the fact that they are mismatched nowadays really makes me Mad

Yeah, Gooper Blooper looks pretty weird now you point out the design differences between him and normal Bloopers.

As for other Nintendo characters I hate (and didn't mention in my previous post), that's honestly a difficult one to think about. I guess any NPC that exists purely to be a roadblock in a Zelda game may count there. Like that lady who beats you up if you step on the flowers in Breath of the Wild (Magda) or the ones who block shrines/orbs (Loone and the Goron at the Gut Check Rock challenge).

Do the mooks in the Mario spinoffs count? I mean, when it feels like Nintendo is just picking species out of a hat rather than giving interesting characters their chance to shine, it's a bit disappointing. Still, I guess we could end up getting Chargin' Chuck in the next Mario Tennis game *, so that's something.

Oh, here's one. The normal ghosts from Luigi's Mansion 3.

Yeah, it's weird I know, but the normal ghosts in this game just seem so bland and uninteresting compared to both the ghosts in the previous games and the character ghosts in the same one. Ah well, it's not a big deal. Given the same game has Morty, King McFright, that security guard ghost, the vampire like female ghost, the bellhop, King Boo and about 10-12 other interesting unique ghosts to meet/face off against, the blue generic grunt ghosts are mere filler to go in between.

View attachment 10927 I really really hate gooper blooper because his design corresponds with the way bloopers looked in mario sunshine but then they reverted to their original design after that game but gooper blooper still looks the same and so the fact that they are mismatched nowadays really makes me Mad
they're different subspecies, you dip, of course Gooper looks different

they're different subspecies, you dip, of course Gooper looks different

As far as I can tell the Blooper in Super Mario Sunshine are just Bloopers and not a subspecies???
They just look different because everything looked weird in that game?

Back