Nintendo NX - Games you'd like to see

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
So, with all the hype going about the NX and what it could do, what sort of games would you like to see make a come back on Nintendo's next gen console? I have a few games I'd like to see and I'm sure you guys too.

We don't really have an idea of how the graphics will look like, but if I had to guess it will look pretty darn awesome. I'm not in it for the graphics, but it's always great to have amazing looking graphics in a game.

So, here is a list of games I'd like as launch titles or games that will come later in it's life.
  • Super Mario Galaxy 3
Pretty much anyone would love this title as a launch and probably will sale the system.
  • Warioware (Not another Game and Wario.)
Well, I guess everyone would agree this would make a fun title for the NX, I for one would love it to be on the system, either at launch or later in it's life...I'd also like to see Ashley again as well...
  • Luigi's mansion 3
Now this...I want this. I'd buy an NX on launch if this were a launch title. I want it to be closer to it's gamecube counterpart, I like Dark moon but that game wasn't the Luigi's mansion I wanted.

So, those are games I'd like to see on the NX. Anything else you guys would like to share? what games you'd like to see at launch or even later in it's life?

Im actually more interested in the console itself, to be honest. Ive heard alot of rumors, most of which I really hope arent true : p

I don't really like to look forward to anything. I prefer to be surprised. Whether a good or bad surprise I'll never be disappointed.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
I'd also love to see Mario Party 11 or something else...MARIO PARTY 2 REMASTERED! omg, I'd spend my money on that in a heart beat, I'd love that. Every map re-done in HD, some new characters and a bonus map or two. Same mini-games and maybe a few new ones to mix it up a bit.

I want a Mario Party game on the NX.

All of a sudden, in a Nintendo direct "AshleyWare Inc" is announced.

I'd also love a remake of Mario 64 on the NX.

The world needs Mario games, along side a Luigi title. Mario is missing 2! (loljk, Luigi's mansion 3 all the way!)

I would like to see Star Fox, Pikmin, Rhythm Heaven, Mother, Animal Crossing, Megaman and obviously Wario Land. Not only for NX but just in general.

Well, any type of Wario game would be nice. A real paper Mario sequel would be amazing. And holy shitz, new DKC game so much yes huehue

Also, shouldn't this go in General Gaming...?

• Agree
A Mario Kart title with a decent roster and Super Smash with the assist trophies characters becoming playable and more obscure characters.

Unique 3rd party JRPGs that are exclusive to the NX. (The Wii and Gamecube had some, and they are some of my favorite games)

Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games.

A new and unique LoZ game, as big and exciting as OoT was.

A new and unique 3d Mario platformer, one kinda like SM64, where every level is its own unique world.

Another console Fire Emblem game.

A return of 3d platformer games : p

Lost Kingdoms 3 and Skies of Arcadia 2 (this will never happen ; _ ; )

A new Baten Kaitos game from Namco, and at least one Tales of game.

Yeah, it's hard to say anything about the NX since we know next to nothing about it. All we know are rumors or unconfirmed details.

So all I can say are the usual wishes.

-A new Wario Land/World
-Pikmin 4
-a new Donkey Kong Country made by retro studios that expands on Tropical Freeze's gameplay
-a new 2D Metroid (2D gameplay and 2D graphics)
-a 3D Mario game that plays like 64 and Sunshine with non-linear level design
-a Paper Mario in the style of 1 and 2
-a Mario & Luigi game that is as creative as the first one
-a Wario RPG set in the Wario Land universe with Captain Syrup as the villain
-Paper Luigi and his adventure in the Waffle Kingdom
-Mario Kart: Double Dash 2
-Punch-Out! 2 made by retro studios
-Paper Mario 2 HD
-a sequel to - or a remake of Super Mario RPG
-a new, real and full Katamari game with lots of Nintendo cameos

if the NX carry over the Wii U Gamepad in some capacity, I want a new Battalion Wars. Not having a Wii U one was such a missed opportunity.

-a Mario & Luigi game that is as creative as the first one
I seriously don't know how they could hit all the characteristic marks of what made the first Paper Mario so good with the first two sequels (Well, the battle system and character designs are way different in Super Paper Mario, but the writing and puzzles are pretty much the same style), and then make Sticker Star. Twice.

Aaaand I realize now that you said Mario & Luigi. That'd be cool too. Whatever, I'm keeping my mini-rant.
-Paper Luigi and his adventure in the Waffle Kingdom
YES
-Mario Kart: Double Dash 2
I really want this. Double Dash is my favorite in the series, and its driver-based system is really interesting to work with. Plus, co-op.

i6AzzSm.png

• Agree
Back