Official Waluigi Thread

tumblr_o886vtFfm01unegvpo1_540.jpg

Its humor really makes it shine. Supposedly the creator made it in 24 hours for some sort of game challenge.

Waluigi was my favorite character in it though, aside from Wario.

I like, Waluigi, in a way...

Or really, I WANT to like Waluigi. Don't get me wrong, when he was officially unveiled in Mario Tennis, I was fucking stoked. It absolutely rocked my shit. The concept of a "Waluigi" had long been tossed around the Mario fandom, with many fans offering up their own takes on what the character could hypothetically be. Then he finally showed up, and he looked even better than I could have hoped for. The future looked bright.

But that was the thing, since his debut till now, he's done nothing of note. No mainline appearances, no RPG appearances, no appearances in Luigi's games, no appearances in Wario's games, NOTHING. Wario is so fleshed out, he's got this entire world beyond Mario...we see his friends (Jimmy, Mona, etc) his enemies (Capt. Syrup), we know his signature moves and abilities, he's got the whole 'greed' angle driving him, hell even his car is iconic.

What does Waluigi do? Who knows. What are his abilities? Who knows. What are his motivations? Who knows. What's his personality? Basically Wario but cowardly and beta.

I mean shit, even Daisy had Super Mario Land. I just want Waluigi to have a real, major appearance in a game that isn't a sport/kart/party/spinoff. Something of substance. I want the guy to be legit. Like I said, I want to like him, but right now, he's barely a character.

Last edited:
Anyone notice how Waluigi has a lot of fan videos on youtube and a dedicated fangame called "Psycho Waluigi"? It's about time Waluigi gets his own official game or something, or even better, Wario bros.

Anyone notice how Waluigi has a lot of fan videos on youtube and a dedicated fangame called "Psycho Waluigi"? It's about time Waluigi gets his own official game or something, or even better, Wario bros.

I think some sort of 'Wario Bros' game is what most people want for Waluigi. I agree. WarioWare is a good place for him too. I find it odd that the series is comprised of Wario and his 'closest friends' yet Waluigi, his supposed 'partner', is nowhere to be found.

An antagonist role in a Luigi-driven game would also be fine. Something to reinforce his "rivalry" with Luigi which right now barely exists beyond intros to sports games

Back