also is exeggutor an awesome pokemon or what

• Total voters
Well, technically, Leaf Green is Gen 3...

It's okay. I found X / Y to be pretty meh, especially the post-game, which is the worst in the series. ( Excluding Red and Blue. )

It was just a "which game is the best that takes place in one gen so it was a best game/best gen list.

Going to buy ORAS as soon as possible. Im lucky, history is repeating itself. When I was little my cousin had a GBA with many games. Later on he got a DS and I got his GBA. Thats the story how I finished Pokémon Emerald, Leafgreen and even Wario Land II. Now he has Mario and Luigi Dream Team and Link Between Worlds. Probably going to get those from him later. Also Pokémon X, though I will get that even later.

Has anyone played the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games?

I'm kinda crazy about that series now, actually. I beat Time last month and recently beat Blue Rescue Team. I already recruited Kyogre and now I'm preparing for that 99 floor dungeon to get Mew. I think it is called Buried Relic?

Red Rescue team is the first Pokémon game I finished. I 100%ed time (though I didnt own it, my nephew did xD)

Does anybody know any good moves for Mothim? Mine has:
-Roost
-U-turn
-Energy Ball
-Substitute
I like Quiver Dance on everything and I think it might have it.

Competitively I do Normal rules and I use a variety of different tiers on one team. I use mostly 5IV Pokemon
I like the GCN games the best console wise.
Spin-offs I played and-or might like TCG GBC, Pokemon Ranger... I don't count the GCN titles as Spin-offs.

I like Quiver Dance on everything and I think it might have it.

Competitively I do Normal rules and I use a variety of different tiers on one team. I use mostly 5IV Pokemon
I like the GCN games the best console wise.
Spin-offs I played and-or might like TCG GBC, Pokemon Ranger... I don't count the GCN titles as Spin-offs.

How did I forget Quiver Dance?! I will have make Mothim forget U-Turn.

What's ORAS?
My favourite is Servine.
I've played a pokémon game (I think for the GBA) together with my neighbour on an afternoon many years ago.
I also recently got lent Emerald and a bootleg called Perla from a friend.
I booted up Emerald a few times, but didn't dare playing because he has so many Pokémon, and I was afraid that I would mess things up. I played the bootleg up until the first gym, where I had to stop because the gym most likely wasn't programmed yet and I couldn't enter. I've had some pokémon cards with the HP and attacks and such when I was younger, and now I think I have some from that old series somewhere, those with just a picture and description, not used for the trading card game. I also got over half of my Pokédex complete on google maps.

My favourite pokemon is Zekrom
I Started with Diamond in 2009
My top 10 Pokemon are
10. Emboar
9. Mewtwo
8. Armpharos
7. Infernape
6. Dragonite
5.Blastoise
4. Raichu
3. Gardevoir
2. Charizard
1. Zekrom
My opinion on Gens is

My favourite has got to be Ludicolo. Ever since laying my eyes on it in Pokemon Sapphire, I knew it was the pokemon for me. The battle against Miror. B
in Pokemon Colosseum only made my love for this Pokemon even stronger.

Not only is it really funky looking, it is also incredibly strong and viable in competitive play. It can sweep in rain, tank with an assault vest and be run in most formats be it Singles or Doubles. Swift Swim + Rain Dance + Hydro Pump is super powerful and super scary.

My Pokemon experience started with Pokemon Red for the game boy. After that, I was hooked and found myself buying most of the Pokemon games(Including spin-offs like Mystery Dungeon, Stadium, Rumble, etc). I kinda lost interest in the series after Pokemon X and just stopped playing Pokemon games altogether. I'm pretty hyped about the Pokemon Tournament and Pokemon Go games though. Also I wish they would make a Pokemon Stadium 3. Least we got Battle Revolution which can kinda be made into a Pokemon Stadium game with dedication.

I would say I like Electrode the most. It's really fast, is an electric type, and has a pretty simple design.

My first game was a copy of Blue that my brother lent me. The gameplay was easy to grasp, and there wasn't too huge of a penalty for losing. Combined with the interesting Pokémon designs and the feeling of discovery as you journey through Kanto, it was a great experience for a kid so young. The series has stuck with me ever since, with the only generation I missed being DPP.

My favorite is Audino. Not only is that little thing the most adorable thing to ever grace the human imagination, but it's also a complete monster in battle. Don't believe me? Think Audino is just easy EXP? Good. That makes you easy prey. Audino's defenses and HP are all relatively high, and its ability Regenerator makes switching out heal it. And it also has Wish, which allows it to heal whatever it switches into. This makes it a brutally efficient healer, capable of keeping itself healthy while healing the rest of the team. And if you for some reason need it for offensive purposes, it can easily stall its opponent out with Toxic. There are very few things that can easily break through an Audino without boosting its offensive stats, since Audino can just heal itself repeatedly while waiting for Toxic to do its thing. Plus, there is almost nowhere in the entirety of Unova where you can't find an Audino. Is that not the most American thing ever?

My first pokemon game was Yellow, my brothers had red and blue, and I got Yellow : 3 Im glad that I got it, too. It feels more special to me that way : p My favorite pokemon at that time was, of course, Pikachu. I made him my strongest pokemon, and did really well with him, and I kinda felt like I had a bond with him too : p

I played Black a few years back, when it came out, and I liked it alright. I used Oshowatt, and I really liked him too.

I cant say that I really have a favorite pokemon, I dont really have one that I particularly fele like its "my pokemon" or whatever. I like water types the best, though. And I did like Oshowatt, and Crescent Moon Villager got me a little Oshowatt doll :3 I think hes definitely cute, so I guess Id say Oshowatt : p

I got into Pokemon in the very first season of the cartoon series. I really liked Mist, she was my favorite character. I remember really liking Psyduck at that time, I thought he was cute and funny : p I never went beyond the original series, though, and Ive only played Yellow, Black and the remake of Red for GBA. I cant say Im the biggest pokemon fan, but I enjoy it :3

I really liked Mist
Misty_2b3a1a_4646615.jpg

So Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Sun have been officially confirmed to be released this Holiday season, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow have all been rereleased on the 3DS Virtual Console and the franchise is 20 years old now!

Pokemon SM's reveal was pretty interesting. Does this mean we won't be getting a 3rd version gen 6 game? I was looking forward to one since I didn't buy XY just because of a possible 3rd version.

Will be getting one of the VC games tomorrow. Probably Yellow as its the best version and because I already got the Red/Blue experience with LeafGreen. We'll also be able to send our Red/Blue/Yellow Pokemon to Pokemon SM via Pokemon Bank. Don't know how exactly that will work as the RBY stat distribution is really different from the current one. Also don't know if you can already send your RBY Pokemon to the gen 6 games (XY ORAS).

I wonder what the future holds for the Pokemon franchise. Lets hope Pokemon GO will be a succes.

Reactions: 607
Yeah, I wonder how they'll handle the situation of EVs in transferring them to Pokémon Bank. It's way different in how that was handled back then. Will they just remove the EVs upon being transferred? Will they be another separate value that doesn't affect newer games? There's just so many questions.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Any other Dunsparce fans out there? I hope someday Mega Dunsparce descends upon us mortals from the heavens, but until then, Zygarde is preeeetty close to what Mega Dunsparce would be, so I'll just call it Mega Dunsparce.

Back