Pro Wrestling thread

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Not only that but that shade of blue is way too...mellow. Though nowadays it almost feels like WWE has a monopoly when it comes to blue and red color schemes.
Yeah, I thought of it as "sleepy", so definitely agreed that the color is awful : p

And yeah, true. Though they werent the first to use those colors to represent two shows : p Ive always thought it would be cool to use different colors though, always thought purple and green would be cool. Last time I saw tna they were using green, looked cool.

Magma

Level 15 Boos
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
WWE used green before for a kid's themed show. I thought it looked quite cool but too bad it was for a show that was well even more dumbed down than usual.

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
I actually kinda like kurt angle and am a bit annoyed by hhh, so nah theres better images, haha

Magma

Level 15 Boos
Coins
Coins
Username Change User Name Style Change
Getting back in the mood for wishing wrestlers happy birthdays and what better wrestler to start with than THE STINGER

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change

Weapons arent just welcomed.....Theyre allowed

I dont care for that theme : p But I dunno, Ive always hated these rock song themes for wrestlers. Im really stuck in the past and have a thing for the old custom music of the 80s and 90s, and find myself annoyed by the cringey themes they use today, haha. Sadly I seem to be the only person who feels this way : p

I did kinda like his old thene though. I liked him back in evolution.

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Haha exactly! You get it : p

At least this way it felt more like its own thing, I liked thise old themes

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Its sad how much hes been forgotten. I think he was one of the best wrestlers of the 90s, but no one talks about him anymore. Even like when people are arguing the dumb claim that wcw had no home grown stars of its own, ddp is almost never mentioned. Wonder why hes so forgotten, outside wwe making him a joke.

Kokonoe

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Ruthless Aggression Era is my favorite. Undertaker at his best, Cena when had his rapper gimmick, Eddie Guerrero at his best, and a bunch of silly and fun concepts. Edge heel run got massive heat too.

MonaWare

Sewn to our side
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
I loved that period in wwe, too. Though I probly only watched up until 2003. I loved the evolution story though, and seeing brock lesnar on smackdown. I remember hhh and Chris Jericho were my favorites at the time, its kinda funny as I dont like them as much now, haha.