I also dislike finishers derived from the People's Elbow like The Worm or The Five Knuckle Shuffle

Seeing that makes me miss wwes older arenas : p Ive mentioned it before but I hate their current arenas : p Both wcw and wwe had really cool arenas once, its a shame its all become monitors : /

Seeing Scotty 2 hotty doing the worm reminds me of when he and his partner and rakishi all did those jingles in the middle of the ring, truly fun times.

Haha, well Rikishi's move is good for humor, but not as an actual "finisher" : p Cant see that causing alot of harm : p

And I cant pick a favorite finisher, I have alot of them : p The Diamond Cutter being one of them. And the Pedigree. Also I relly liked Ravens Evenflow DDT. I dunno why but I always thought it was cool : p

Haha, well Rikishi's move is good for humor, but not as an actual "finisher" : p Cant see that causing alot of harm : p

And I cant pick a favorite finisher, I have alot of them : p The Diamond Cutter being one of them. And the Pedigree. Also I relly liked Ravens Evenflow DDT. I dunno why but I always thought it was cool : p

I can see it causing a lot of blindness!

Diamond Cutter is a pretty nice move too as it sounds great just saying it DDP really did make headlines just kind of wish he was handled better when he went to the wwe so he could make a come back.

Haha yeh I can see it stunning someone momentarily, yeah : p

And yeah, its too bad he was turned into a joke in wwe. Ive also heard people say Booker T had it better in wwe than he did in wcw, I think thats bull : p He was a multiple time wcw champion in wcw, he was clearly taken as a serious opponent in wcw : p He lost frequently in wwe and like had the secondary title for a little bit : p

Oh! I know a good finisher. Christians Impaler, Kill Switch, Unprettier, whatever hes calling it now : p I really like that move.
(I liked him in the brood btw : p )

I remember seeing DDP come out and hit him with the cutter. Thought it was weird, though. DDP is not a Raw legend : p

King Hehehe wont like this, but the Peoples Elbow is lame, too : p I mean yeah I understand, its the Rock and he makes it fun. But its just a standard elbow drop, flicking the wrist doesnt make it more powerful ; p

...But yeah, it's designed to be the most impractical thing in existence. It's more supposed to be an added insult to injury than an actual viable finisher, even though it's often sold as if it is one. If it makes you feel any better, Ken Shamrock kicked out of it the first time The Rock performed it.

Always thought Rock's Scott Steiner like monologues were pretty amusing, even if his finisher leaves much to be desire he does get the people's attention. Rock though got so huge recently it's funny since he's an older guy too. He ain't no rock now maybe boulder.
061b3956bb053da283d43337103bcc77.jpg

The Rock's promos are fantastic. He's so good at getting a crowd going, and he's got an amazingly quick wit. Just watching some old promos of his is always an entertaining time.

It's quite impressive that The Rock became much more popular than his grandpa Peter Maivia. Even so I still pick Mick Foley over him hah.

Me too. I love The Rock, but Mick Foley is my favorite, whichever persona he decides to adopt. Naturally, the Rock n Sock Connection is one of my favorite tag teams.

Back