Nash has been rather outspoken of his dislike for smaller guys. Among the internet, fast technical wrestlers are favored and Nash is anything but that.

I kind feel bad for him with those comments : p And I dunno about charismtic. I mean I liked the way he acted in the ring, I think his slow apathetic personality was a cool gimmick, like that was cool in the 90s : p I dunno much about his political stuff they are talking about, but I liked watching him in the ring. I liked him anyway : p

He certainly wasn't fast like some other guys but he was a great powerhouse. A lot of the comments just talk about how he trashed talked others which I didn't realize he did. Guess he was similar in how Hulk Hogan wrestled or so just a lot of power.

Basically in the 90s, Shawn Michaels and his buddies had a lot of influence and would often book themselves to stay on top while keeping other wrestlers down.

The pedigree is a pretty cool move, though : p Did he make tht move himself?

And yeah thats true. I actually never knew the cliq was looked down on, actually : p I always figured they were liked : p

I'm not sure but at this point the move is associated with him and always will be. He actually originally used a cutter in WWF like DDP but DDP told him to stop.

The clique has a bit of a mixed legacy.

Oh, haha thats neat, I had no idea he used DDPs move : p And am glad DDP told him to stop, too : p Besides he had a good move with the pedigree anyway : p

(Also the Jackhammer was a way cool move too, dunno how others feel about it but I always liked it : p )

Actually theres a good convo. What are some wrestling finishers you dont like?

Haha, yeah I hate punches as finishers, too : p Like as if they just have one super punch built up waiting to be used : p

King Hehehe wont like this, but the Peoples Elbow is lame, too : p I mean yeah I understand, its the Rock and he makes it fun. But its just a standard elbow drop, flicking the wrist doesnt make it more powerful ; p

I also never cared for the stunner, like I cant buy into the idea that it really hurts : p

And the Stinger Splash, I mean... hes just flopping against another guy, theres no way it does that much damage : p Ill appluad when he does it cuz Im a total Sting nerd : p But I mean really its not the best finisher : p

Also any drop moves, like the leg drop or Ultimate Warriors body splash, theres no reason to believe those are devastating : p

Hahaha, wow Pat Tanaka apparently has the same theme song as Goldberg, what a coincidence : p

And I loved those NWO wrestling matches, in the empty Nitro Areana, with Nash and Hall as commentators : p Haha they were great, nwo had so much personality : p

King Hehehe wont like this, but the Peoples Elbow is lame, too : p I mean yeah I understand, its the Rock and he makes it fun. But its just a standard elbow drop, flicking the wrist doesnt make it more powerful ; p

I want the Rock to literally name all his moves " The People's _____ " the people's leg drop, the people's arm chop, the people's clothesline, the people's arm bar.

Back