Aside from Mick Foley and Randy Savage my all time favorite wrestler is

sky_deviler.png

Never actually looked at an indie match before. They seem to be much more fast in terms of their techniques than on WWE. There is also a Luchador indie scene too, though the only thing I know about it is Pentagon Jr. Not sure what to think of these it's a little too different for my taste when it comes to wrestling, not really flashy or powerful looking moves.

I only watched about 4 and a half minutes of the match, couldnt really get into it too much : / Oh but Vampiro, he had a cool rivalry with Sting in the later days of WCW. He was pretty good then.

And Ive never watched any of those smaller promotions, like ROH or whatever. I should try it out one day. The other day when on register, I had a guy come into my lane with a ROH sweater, haha. Made me interested in looking into it : p

I've actually didn't know Vampiro was originally from WCW, since this luchador thing is an indie thing it didn't struck me. Interesting He had a rivalry with Sting would have love to see a match there. ROH is also something that would be nice to get into, seeing how the indie scene seems to be well known enough to have merch.

Uh sorry by Luchador indie scene I don't mean luchador as the whole sport I meant indie luchador personas such as pentagon jr.

I'm honestly surprised some of these wrestlers actually sung such as Bret Hart. One of my favorites is Macho Man's. The best is that he sounds the same as he does when he monologues.

Ive actually listened to the entire freaking Macho Man rap album, believe it or not : p I was once for a short time a member of a chat room, and I used to talk with this guy named like...... think his name was Skater actually (he never skated btw) and we talked about Macho Man a bit and he told me about his rap album, and said he hadnt listened to it either. So we both agreed to listen to the entire album right there : p Haha it was fun but it took forever : p
My favorite track was the one where he was calling out Hogan : p

There are a few wrestlers who seem to take a step into music. I know Chris Jericho has a band. Theyre pretty mediocre : p Ive heard Lita has a band, doubt Ill ever listen to it though : p Something about a pro wrestler playing music..... it feels weird to me : p

Skater without the skate, that sounded pretty funny. The entire album of Randy Savage is up on yt and I don't think it's going anywhere. Should go ahead and take a listen too if all of it's songs are as funny as " be a man Hogan ". Didn't think Chris Jericho and Lita were also into music though I hearing this they don't sound good and I'll have to pass up on that.

hulk hogan saves the galaxy

Always loved Suburban Commando. Especially Mark Calaway as a bounty hunter, before he became the Undertaker.
Santa With Muscles will always be my favourite Christmas flick. Not exactly a masterpiece for the ages.... Heheh. But a fun, oddball family/childhood flick.

Last edited:
Back