upload_2017-8-27_22-10-6.png

I dont at all believe that this test is true or accurate or should be taken seriously, BUT, for the fun of it, take this test guys, and share your answers here.
Its only like 4 minutes long.

TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, though. It starts off with loud electronica music : p Is pretty awful, haha.

I got a 50 btw.

Id just take it as whether you have more of a male mentality or a female mentality : p

And even with that, it is a silly test, I wouldnt take it very seriously, haha.

I read that some kid bought a pineapple, and left it on a table at a modern art museum, and the next day he came back and they put a glass display case over it. I guess they thought it was part of the exhibit, haha. Modern art is pretty awful : p

Is it just me, or did such a thing happen in modern art museums on more than one occasion? :WLWarioLaughs:

Haha, if it has Id love to hear about it : p Think there was a story about another kid who left his glasses sitting on the floor at a modern art museum, and people actually gathered around and took pictures of it and junk : p Modern art musems are so freaking pretentious, Ive been to one before. I remember seeing trash stapled to a wall and a framed picture of a straight line going from the top of the page to the bottom. Anyone who pretends to understand and appreciate that junk is just trying to fit in with the other pseudo-intellectuals who pretend to appreciate it : p

I want pizza today. But I have to go back up to work to get my check first. And I just got out of work less than eight hours ago, after working a ten hour split shift in one day, and I really dont want to go back there a third time in a row : (

Oh, btw, so Ive been at this job for a little over a month now, and last night they told me theyd like me to take a supervisor position.

I know I do a good job in retail, but was shocked to be asked this so soon. Dunno if I wanna take the position, though. I keep telling myself Im gonna get out of retail one day. Taking this job would certainly be the exact opposite of that : p So I told them I have to think about it. Not sure what to do right now.

Back