833B43E05DF2366F5CECD771F9AAD7F344BD32C5

Ashley mod for Left 4 Dead

Hed make a good Goldberg, yeah : p Hes like..... 5 feet, four inches tall so definitely got that Goldberg build, haha.

I actually WAS planning on dressing up as Helga Pataki for halloween, but it didnt work out : ( I did have a fun day, though. I went to a family friendly party, and explored some small towns with a friend again. It was a really nice day.

I'm less familiar with the character of Oklahoma, but I think the idea behind people not liking that gimmick as much is that they saw it as insensitive towards JR's Bell's Palsy. Gillberg was basically an Bizarro version of Goldberg, making the unstoppable juggernaut into the most hilariously ineffectual jobber since Glass Joe. Gillberg was honestly one of the most graceful parodies between the rivaling companies, considering how harsh they liked to be towards each other.

Aw, I did not know that about Ross. Thats sad to hear, I can understand that, then. Its hard to judge whether or not the complaints about the other company are valid sometimes, especially from the side of wwe cuz it "won" in the end, like even from the company itself, theyll praise all they do and put down much of what the other did.

It would absolutely be the exact same if it were the other way around, of course : p I just remember hearing people put down the Oklahoma gimmick, while praising Gillberg, so I wondered if there was a good reason for it : p

Gillberg I don't think is really viewed as some clever or funny gimmick though certainly memorable. I think the big thing aside from Oklahoma being a tasteless and petty gimmick is him being just a part of everything wrong with WCW in its last days. He defeated Madusa for the Cruiserweight title.

Back