"Come on chumps, just , give it all you got!"
lol did anyone beside me think it said "dadedadedadeda, spend spend spend," because when i was a child i couldnt distinguish the lyrics well xp
I used to think Mr.Krabs made that song because i thought it said "Give me all you got, spend spend spend.".
Had a dream the other night of a great voice calling out to me saying "Stop Watching Anime"
Don't listen to it. Its just trying to lower the quality of your life.

Drawing.png

Because the SNES was made in 2017.
(This is why I hate IGN.)

Because the SNES was made in 2017.
(This is why I hate IGN.)

Gameplay wise its far from the best starfox but they praise the original starfox which has less going on plus SF2 has SOME textures where as the original has NONE. If they don't like game that's fine but be consistent. Oh but they have different reviewers but you don't know them and their taste like reviewers such as Projared or Longarms. They all stay under the IGN blanket. It creates inconsistency, Its not the opinion on graphics just HOW they review.

Gameplay wise its far from the best starfox but they praise the original starfox which has less going on plus SF2 has SOME textures where as the original has NONE. If they don't like game that's fine but be consistent. Oh but they have different reviewers but you don't know them and their taste like reviewers such as Projared or Longarms. They all stay under the IGN blanket. It creates inconsistency, Its not the opinion on graphics just HOW they review.

Why don't IGN just do what the old video game mags used to, and have unique aliases/IDs for each writer within the publication?

I've run afoul of far too many critics who have a subjective or biased chip on their shoulder. That's why I totally disregard video game "reviewers". Their opinions mean diddly squat to me. Formulate your own opinions through personal experience and rational thought. That's the ticket.

Last edited:
I didn't dress up for today but in the days leading up to Halloween I had been to 2 Halloween parties and went as Dean Ambrose and then masked luchador Mil Mascaras. No flattering pictures for me to post though.

Last edited:
Back