Just a Wario Fan

Still just a Wario fan.
Coins
Username Change
CD
Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition!
User Name Style Change
An Item
KFC used to be my love and life, but I travelled to China once, and it was only then that I realised that KFC sucks nuts compared to the original Obama Fried Chicken.

People of Wario Forums, I am trying to warn you: don't fall for these lousy western OFC knockoffs! Every self-respecting fried chicked lover should say no to KFC and go to the original, official Obama Fried Chicken restaurants instead!

Magma

Try to figure out what my move's gonna be
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Username Change
User Name Style Change
KFC used to be my love and life, but I travelled to China once, and it was only then that I realised that KFC sucks nuts compared to the original Obama Fried Chicken.

People of Wario Forums, I am trying to warn you: don't fall for these lousy western OFC knockoffs! Every self-respecting fried chicked lover should say no to KFC and go to the original, official Obama Fried Chicken restaurants instead!
I hope ReviewBrah goes to China to give us the verdict on what he thinks about OFC

MonaWare

"E.T. phone home" Magma
Diamond City Insider
Coins
User Name Style Change
Nothing screams Capitalism like having a 4,000 HP car, and nothing screams 'Murica like exploiting non-Americans unfamiliarity with the imperial system for comedic purpose. [insert obligatory waving American flag gif here]
Its americans poking fun at themselves on an american sitcom.

Try not to take it so seriously.

MonaWare

"E.T. phone home" Magma
Diamond City Insider
Coins
User Name Style Change
Is that Al Bundy? Well even if it isn't I miss married with children.
Nah, is How I Met Your Mother.

My dad was a big fan of married with children back before he left. I got into when I got a bit older, it was a cute show. Wouldn't have ever tried it out of not for him though :p