I told Crescent Moon Villager about how I learned about the Donkey Kong Country cartoon series here, turns out hes a big fan of the song "Pirates Scorn", so he actually made me listen to the song : p Was not a big fan though : p

This is great btw : p

SEQclOX.png
"How did this big hole in the forum happen anyways? Allowing me to see everything? Well it all happened a month ago..."

txGSnfQl2aUZJgfjgZTGSoqgQhZdzg3BBb6AEwlCZSg.png
"oops, this isn't the right Forum...I'm sure the mod will fix this..." -- but he never did...

HgZD8t6.png
If Wario Land 6 (if shake it counts as 5.) ever comes to be, Ashley should be another player. Like, a 2nd player you can choose to play as if you'd like. Basic attacks like Wario. I think she would work great in the game and it would add more content to the game as well.

Wario's looking for gold, Ashley doesn't really care about the gold though. Wario, Ashley and Red will mostly be the main characters with a new main villain.

I would say thats really neat, but we already have Smash Bros : p

Though a 2d fighter like Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat with Mario characters could be pretty cool : p

Hahaha, I would like to try that game : p Will look up on Youtube : p

Cant be as good as Super Wonderful Mario, though. SWM is the best Mario game : p

You know how in movies they make a characters costume/suit look cooler? such as to "fit" into the real world? Well, newer movies do that. I wonder if Ashley's dress/headband/etc would look darker and cooler if she was in a movie.

Back