Is that even a question? World peace, of course. Bill Gates is using his money to work toward improving the world, but he can only do so much with money alone. Of course I would skip to the final step.

I don't think I'd use his money for that. I wouldn't know the first thing of making the world "better" in anyway....I know! get Nintendo to make more Ashley things, that would make world peace all around us for ages and ages to come!

tumblr_o37r86d34G1sh0r35o1_500.jpg
Seems like Ashley is the only Warioware series character to get mock-up amiibo or real custom made amiibo.

I really like this one a lot, looks awesome... it also looks like candy or something. lol.

Other than the wand being a bit short it's wonderful, I'd pay top dollar for this.

I am mesmerized by the brilliantly retarded storyline of Army Men's Sarge War. They took a series of kid games about pastel toys shooting each other and made it dark and edgy in the most dour and straight-faced way possible.

Maybe it's a parody of war movies and the joke is seeing the grift and poncifs of the genre applied transposed to green plastic toys. Or maybe the developers were really tired of making Army Men games and took great pleasure in killing the plastic pieces of shit.

I watched that entire video : p That was way cheesy and lame : p

I remember Army Men, it was big back in the N64 days. To this day I have not played a single one of them, though : p I did almost once buy the RTS Army Men game gfor Gamecube, though. Kinda wish I had : p

This is like, my all time favorite song. I don't think a day has gone by where I didn't think or sing this song. I was listening to this almost everyday for 6 years, I'm not fully sure what I'm singing, but I sing well to it.

tumblr_m4qlupS5pN1qb93d1o1_500.gif

The whole song is better, Kyon's version is best version.

This is like, my all time favorite song. I don't think a day has gone by where I didn't think or sing this song. I was listening to this almost everyday for 6 years, I'm not fully sure what I'm singing, but I sing well to it.

tumblr_m4qlupS5pN1qb93d1o1_500.gif

The whole song is better, Kyon's version is best version.

probably because the dude always says BAZINGA while it isn't really funny and it doesn't mean anything
zimbabwe is kind of the same thing

Your explanation actually made me laugh : p I guess I get the joke now : p

And haha, that anime club video, I kinda feel bad for those two kids : p I hope people arent mean to them.

Back