Rant section

was this a good idea?

• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The idea that males shouldnt have emotions and nothing should ever bother them and that they must be unaffected by everything is total bunk, of course they have feelings and things affect them and they struggle with issues, too. I do agree and also take annoyance when people act as if a male should never deal with emotional issues or always act like he can deal with all things in life unaffected and must always be there to carry others while never seeking help himself.

But at the same time, and I think this about everyone and not just the male half of the population, I dont think its right when anyone goes out to make a public show about their feelings, burdening everyone around them with it, forcing everyone to care for them at all times and make themselves the focus of attention. Everyone deals with difficulties in life, everyone has times of hardship. Those who do this are self centered and selfish, only seeking attention for themselves. Its totally right for a person to confide in someone close that they trust that they are having a hard time and need up-lifting, its another thing when someone makes a public show of their tears and feelings. That kind of behavior seems to be becoming more common these days, so I can understand the problem to some extent : p

Sub4Sub channels, oh man you are making me miss the golden age of YouTube. I remember those guys always subbing me and asking me to sub back, but knowing me, I didn't want to sub back, lol.

I also had chat buddies, I remember those nice fun days. Going into SML Chat, just talking about whatever. I was only 11 when I took part in those convos. Back then, can you believe I never talked about Ashley? not even once!? lol.

• Informative
Reactions: Rei
Sub4Sub channels, oh man you are making me miss the golden age of YouTube. I remember those guys always subbing me and asking me to sub back, but knowing me, I didn't want to sub back, lol.

I also had chat buddies, I remember those nice fun days. Going into SML Chat, just talking about whatever. I was only 11 when I took part in those convos. Back then, can you believe I never talked about Ashley? not even once!? lol.
I thought about trying this Wii U Chat one day but i don't know with who...

• Agree
Reactions: Rei
This bloody forum section from hell made of cancer better get their shit together or else it will be consumed, be made forgettable, and will be obviously outclassed by other forums (oh yeah and some WWIII related things). How do I know this? Quantum mechanics. You know the beast is reading every character you type.

Memes and other such things are pretty lame in general, imo : p Like geeesh, be more original and stop copying the internet : p

I somewhat agree, they're overused and become unfunny pretty quickly, though I'll admit I found a few harambe comments on youtube funny.

One last thing I'm gonna rant about for a while:
I don't like how I much I ranted here recently, it's not like me to rant a lot. q:

I like a few of them, I enjoyed "& Knuckles" until a friend ran it into the ground. I enjoyed the John Cena stuff ,and I liked doge more than I can express : p But for the most part, people are literally just repeting the same inside jokes they heard over and over again, which isnt really funny, and gets old fast.

If you wanna be funny, then be funny, dont just copy things you heard all the time, especially with jokes that a person needs to be a part of to understand.

What's up with those creepy middled aged men pretending to be "sexy" underage chicks on MMOs. Nothing wrong with looking for love (even on WoW of all places) But stop talking about how you have a hard time playing because your tits are in the way of the keyboard.
Ain't nothing more foul than lying about who you are.
Some of them are probably trolls pretending to be hot women to get free stuff in the game from others. The rest? Who knows.

I saw a channel on youtube with a hentai profile pic. The videos on it were amusing to say the least. I had to sit through hearing a guy do his best impression of a woman's voice he can (and you really tried it too, but we know who you are honey) and having a bunch of lonely thirsty guys commenting on his videos. Just pathetic and gross as hell. I can always tell too 'cause a woman is almost never, ever hyper-sexualized the way these "fake" girls are and plus, the obvious pandering and "waifu" act is transparent as hell

I saw a channel on youtube with a hentai profile pic. The videos on it were amusing to say the least. I had to sit through hearing a guy do his best impression of a woman's voice he can (and you really tried it too, but we know who you are honey) and having a bunch of lonely thirsty guys commenting on his videos. Just pathetic and gross as hell. I can always tell too 'cause a woman is almost never, ever hyper-sexualized the way these "fake" girls are and plus, the obvious pandering and "waifu" act is transparent as hell
You got a link? That sounds funny as hell.

True, I hate it when they do that. It makes women look like objects... And then, there are some female Youtubers who go that route, because they "know it works" so they hyper-sexualize themselves to get views and stuff... I don't mind sexy, but don't overdo it. It has to feel natural or it has to be parody. (Even then, I'm not too cool with it...)

Back