Rant section

was this a good idea?

• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, I really need to get this out. Why is the word "art" ALWAYS referring to paintings/drawings. Like when you search "Fanart" or "Artwork", it's always drawings or paintings! Why?
Does that mean all other forms of art are not as recognized? If I do a dance representation of Metroid, or a Wario inspired song, or even a theatrical piece representing the life of a vegetable in Super Mario Bros 2, I can't call that FANART? Bullsh*t...
It's just how word connotations change. No need to be upset. Fanworks has become the umbrella term for what you mean.

Devil's Third is worse for following reasons:

●It has a chat and Miiverse resulting meaning that you read their wrong accusations, propaganda, insults, Complains and hypocrisy. (Comlpaining that other players play unfair WHILE being known as one of the biggest cheaters)
I muted and blocked some of them but they simply create a whole post just to shit talk you or create a second account to continue to insult you.

●The community is getting smaller every week.If you encountered a cheater or Hacker in Prime Hunters you usually won't see him for a long time or even never see him again.
In Devil's Third however you are almost guaranteed to run into your least favourite enemies every time since it has become a small community.

●Clans can attack almost everyone they want meaning that if you are in a Clan with a decent amount of Battle Points they gonna attack you when you and your friends are not online. They also tend to go after you if you spoke up, called them out for their bullshit, said something that didn't suit them or even for simply winning a match against them. (Yes, they can't loose at all.)

●You don't need to input Cheat-Codes or hack since the game provides various opportunities to cheat for you meaning that EVERY MORON is able to cheat. You can simply create a second account on your console to have a second account in the game to boost the Battle Points or to "spy" and sabotage your enemies, You can simply appear as on the side of your enemies as a mercenary to kill yor team mates and destroy the buildings you should protect (The players who do that are usually in contact to the attacking clan or even belong to it by simply leaving the clan for one match and return afterwards), There are some bugs that allow you to shoot through a wall if you stand closely to it, none of your enemies has to be on for you to attack them meaning that they often attack at times where no normal person is on with one spy to open up the matches who usually does nothing and it has Microtransactions meaning that you can simply buy the best equipment for real money.

The Devil's Third Multiplayer used to be great but the spineless, hypocritical, cowardly and Rank obsessed Cheaters ruined it for me. Atleast i had alot of fun with the game before they took over.

And this is why single player games are more fun in general. Aren't games supposed to de-stress and be fun? I never really got the nonsense with clans and such. Multiplayer games are only really fun when it's with friends or family. When the game has no way of random people insulting others for losing, playing against randoms can be fun for a while. After a while though, meh.

Speaking of The clans and such, What the hell even made CoC popular in the first place? I'm not much of a mobile gamer but seriously there are much better games on the market.

And this is why single player games are more fun in general. Aren't games supposed to de-stress and be fun? I never really got the nonsense with clans and such. Multiplayer games are only really fun when it's with friends or family. When the game has no way of random people insulting others for losing, playing against randoms can be fun for a while. After a while though, meh.
Some people give me flak for playing Dark Souls online too. C'mon... it's so much better and fitting to be alone and isolated and have no hints.

Well, i met many people i would like to beat up with an baseball bat but i also met new friends. I still talk with one of them. We had alot of fun times together. My Game Comrades were pretty much the closest thing i had to friends.
Sucks that i only are in contact with 3 of them anymore...

I almost never get startled or scared... but I was laying on the couch with my laptop and a ladybug just drops out of nowhere and right onto my eye. Freaked me the f**k out.

You know, my cat will hunt ANY bug he discovers in the house... and yet he seems completely oblivious to these ladybugs... I'm going to start the myth that ladybugs are immune to hate and violence.

I almost never get startled or scared... but I was laying on the couch with my laptop and a ladybug just drops out of nowhere and right onto my eye. Freaked me the f**k out.

You know, my cat will hunt ANY bug he discovers in the house... and yet he seems completely oblivious to these ladybugs... I'm going to start the myth that ladybugs are immune to hate and violence.
its true though, who beside fate and time itself would want to bring harm to something cute like a lady bug or kitten :S8V:

Wait, you mean it isn't pronounced as 'heighth'?

*ducks*

282b93ffbdd027a05291d016e14bc0712b2f9ab2c33a60fb560a528b03913b0e.jpg

I just want to say in advance, i hope nobody is easily offended, But i hate that autistic people are treated as though austism consumes there soul or something. Now i understand that in some cases it does get in the way, like how some need to be chaperoned but I've met many autistic people and i say that they're just people. Sure they are different but aren't we all. But if an autistic kid is introverted or really likes to draw then the kids parents will say "oh its just his/her autism". NO IT ISN'T MORON, PEOPLE HAVE INTEREST SO STOP ACTING LIKE THEIR UNIQUE-NESS IS ATTRIBUTED TO AUTISM. Some people just don't understand that personality doesn't equal neurological development. I'm sure it may have SOME impact on them but if they're high functioning then what does it matter, Do all black people eat watermelons and KFC? Do all women cry easily. NO, so just stop. now i can't speak for autistic people but i imagine that would make them feel bad for people to assume autism is who they are. Honestly if you don't tell me ahead of time i wouldn't know someones autistic, why is that you say? Because they are a human being, i've met many unique characters in my time. So please people, have some tact and stop saying, "Oh this guys autistic so that's why he's an in doors kinda guy". I don't care what circumstance someone was born under because that doesn't make a man, its the choices that said man makes. Rant over.
Again terribly sorry if i offended any autistic people, i know this is a touchy subject for some.

I just want to say in advance, i hope nobody is easily offended, But i hate that autistic people are treated as though austism consumes there soul or something. Now i understand that in some cases it does get in the way, like how some need to be chaperoned but I've met many autistic people and i say that they're just people. Sure they are different but aren't we all. But if an autistic kid is introverted or really likes to draw then the kids parents will say "oh its just his/her autism". NO IT ISN'T MORON, PEOPLE HAVE INTEREST SO STOP ACTING LIKE THEIR UNIQUE-NESS IS ATTRIBUTED TO AUTISM. Some people just don't understand that personality doesn't equal neurological development. I'm sure it may have SOME impact on them but if they're high functioning then what does it matter, Do all black people eat watermelons and KFC? Do all women cry easily. NO, so just stop. now i can't speak for autistic people but i imagine that would make them feel bad for people to assume autism is who they are. Honestly if you don't tell me ahead of time i wouldn't know someones autistic, why is that you say? Because they are a human being, i've met many unique characters in my time. So please people, have some tact and stop saying, "Oh this guys autistic so that's why he's an in doors kinda guy". I don't care what circumstance someone was born under because that doesn't make a man, its the choices that said man makes. Rant over.
Again terribly sorry if i offended any autistic people, i know this is a touchy subject for some.

As an autistic Person i have to admit that it is annoying that everyone sees me as a freak. People always think that ALL autistic people are introverted or that they can't do anything on their own. They don't get that there are various degrees and forms of autism because the media only shows the extreme ones.

There are autistic people that have one or more issues but are highly intelligent, there are ones that only have downsites, there are ones where you would never think they are autistic unless they told you and there are even autistic people that have minimal downsides but enormous strengths!
But do you think Media shows the various forms? No. They only show the extreme introverted ones.

That really pisses me off because NO ONE hires me because i have to write down that i have autism and they immediately expect someone like this guy from the movie Rainman or the introverted ones that can't do anything by themself. They don't even give me the chance to introduce myself and tell them about it.

I personally don't have much positive effects aside from being very precise and having the ability to learn really fast. (I was able to master a six string Striezl after they showed it to me one time while others don't master it after 3 years)
The ONLY downside of myself is my Washingcoercion . However as long as the workplace and colleagues are hygienic (Which they have to be in a Drug Store) and i always have a desinfection Gel with me everything is okay.

@Count Cannoli, that's interesting, thanks for sharing! I find it quite interesting, actually! Now, I don't want to generalise, but I think it might be important to know, not just for you but if there are other autistic members registered too, so have you ever had trouble understanding certain jokes or conversations through out the forums? That's a detail that a lot of autistic kinda have trouble with, but like I said, I don't want to generalise.
I thought I was autistic, but upon further study and consultations, I was not considered as such, but I do have some troubles understanding certain statements and sarcasm jokes, so I always think someone else might have trouble with those too.

You know that's kinda funny, i'm not even autistic yet i have some problems such as what you said Blue. Hard time getting some jokes or social cues. Goes to show unless you got it really bad and need to chaperoned Autism is a meaningless word.

You know that's kinda funny, i'm not even autistic yet i have some problems such as what you said Blue. Hard time getting some jokes or social cues. Goes to show unless you got it really bad and need to chaperoned Autism is a meaningless word.

I didn't quite understood the last bit, but there's an obvious reason why I asked that question, as I don't know and thought to ask. I have some autistic friends that have trouble with some sarcastic jokes and social hints, much more than I do, so I thought I'd ask if that was the case too, as it might help in the long run.

I didn't quite understood the last bit, but there's an obvious reason why I asked that question, as I don't know and thought to ask. I have some autistic friends that have trouble with some sarcastic jokes and social hints, much more than I do, so I thought I'd ask if that was the case too, as it might help in the long run.
Oh okay that makes a bit more sense, and what i ment by the last bit about being chaperoned, you now how you havve some autistic people who are perfectly normal but some are less functioning and need someone to attend them? Unless you have it like that it doesn't matter

Oh okay that makes a bit more sense, and what i ment by the last bit about being chaperoned, you now how you havve some autistic people who are perfectly normal but some are less functioning and need someone to attend them? Unless you have it like that it doesn't matter

Oh, ok! Yep, I knew that! I'm aware that there are several degrees of autism. I'm not one to give special treatment to anyone unless they need it, but I try to be a friend, and help whenever I can. The more I learn, the more useful I hope to be, whatever the situation is.

I agree, they should totally be treated like anybody else. I especially hate when an autistic person is perfectly normal and can be around non autistic people without any problem yet you will be forced to treat them like kings "as to not make them feel like they don't belong". Again, i'm not autistic and don't know what its like but c'mon, they aren't 5.

Back