was this a good idea?

• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_static_yesssssssss.gif

I deeply hate when people think 9-volt is more popular, no solid proof. Nintendo themselves said ASHLEY was the most beloved, but even then people still think 9-volt is the popular one, like they wanna argue with Nintendo itself. They want to be right, even though they are wrong. Wario being more popular, now that makes sense, but 9-volt? Not in their dreams.

I also hate it when people cut in line at the rides, I tripped one that was going in front of me, didn't notice it was me or thought he might of tripped on me on his own.

Other things I don't like is when critics give Dawn of Justice a low score because their tiny little minds don't know what's going on, so they dislike it for no real reason.

The thing I hate most of all is people taunting in Smash bros wii u and then proceed to leave the next round.
In the Japanese version of Melee in Mario's trophy it randomly says Mario is 26. Therefore, Mario is undeniably, undoubtedly, 26.

Oh wow, as someone who puts "knows way too much" on their profile, I did not know that. (Speaking of Smash, I really hate when people use/spam counter to win)

I guess I could talk about when people say a game is bad, but when I try them out, I can never seem to find any of the problems they had.

Story of my life > : /

I loved Arc Rise Fantasia for Wii, but everyone hates on it. I dont see a single thing wrong with it that they claim is wrong. Besides maybe the voice acting, which though not great, I dont think in any way ruins the game : /

I'm getting Dk64 actually, somebody is selling it on Kijiji. He has two copies, I'm gonna go to the store and pick up a new Nintendo 64 controller too, a red one. Because I'm always Mario in Mario Party, I should have the red one.

Green for my Sis since she is always Weegie.

Yellow for my Cuz since he normally plays DK or Wario.

I already have a few gray ones plus a purple one. I never knew that DK64 got hate, never saw anyone really complain about it or anything, just love for it. I think I played it when I was younger, but my memory is all blink, just remember something saying I needed an extra part. Dunno what that was about.

The gameplay is great, it's just that there's such an excessive amount of collecting that you need to do in that game. If that doesn't bother you, kudos. If it does, you can play something like Banjo-Kazooie or something, with similar gameplay but a bit less excessive collecting.

Donkey Kong 64 was amazing. I cant believe anyone hates on it.

Oh but that reminds me of one. All these kids going around hating on the 64, going on about how every popular N64 game ever is "overrated".

From what I have seen, the vast majority of these people have been LoZ nerds who adore Twilight Princess, and Im honestly convinced that is the root of their weird hatred against one single console : p I think theyre so jealous of the love that Oot gets, that they think TP should get it, so they decide that they just entirely hate the N64 and everything about it : p

I see this attitude alot : p On a Zelda forum I was on, there were several members who expressed how they didnt like the N64 : p

Back