Rant section

was this a good idea?

• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the ignore button is rather counterintuitive. I mean it is probably convenient and works well for more selective posters but for more active posters it damages the flow of threads. I mean you can look at hidden posts but it's just not very good.

I hate that "ignore" button... I pretty sure a some users are ignoring me. Is it because I post too much? Is it because I'm getting boring? Either way, I would prefer to know what's wrong, so I can stop, instead of trying to talk to ghosts... If no one ignored me, I'm sorry, it's just that, sometimes, I feel like I'm swimming against the current with my work (so to speak)...
i've had that feeling a lot. it feels like everyone is shunning you, but it's probably because we dont make a lot of ruckus. at least, i hope its that.

People who ignore somebody is a wuss. Just the worst, So I don't ignore anyone anymore, the people I did have set to ignore was only one person here, which mind you is on pair with MasterStalker, one of the worst people I have ever hated. I still un-ignored him...I wonder if that was a wise choice.

People who ignore somebody is a wuss. Just the worst, So I don't ignore anyone anymore, the people I did have set to ignore was only one person here, which mind you is on pair with MasterStalker, one of the worst people I have ever hated. I still un-ignored him...I wonder if that was a wise choice.

The only person I've ever tried to ignore was myself. It didn't let me. And I doubt anyone's gonna block people in a small community.

@Metal ew, its like talk radio. i kinda knew trying to sell video games to a corporate business was gonna be cancer, but not that bad.
why-i-hate-pawn-stars_o_1112617.jpg

Back