Rant section

was this a good idea?

• yes.

• no.

• eh, kinda like-hate.

• dont know.

• dont care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You misesd out, Kyon : p It was way exciting : p Everyone was talking about it, it was actually the first time I had heard about bits. my neighbor was talking about how it would actually have 64 bits, I had no idea what he was talking about : p

I was an N64 kid so it really hurts to see so many people hating on it.

Its almost always because of like one game they liked, too, it seems. Ive seen it with a few people and ALttP actually, like they hate on OoT because they like ALttP.

Im okay with not really liking one game, and even a bit understandable about being biased because the game shadows a game you like (its not like Ive never done that : p ) But all the hate on the N64, I kinda think its dumb : p An entire console with no real reason other than its fans remember it fondly : p

One cool thing about the N64 though, youll sometimes hear about a game here or there that was on the playstation, but with the N64, like there are so many games that people still go crazy about today. The games for that console seem to still hold that kinda affection they did when they were new, its not as common with other consoles, I think. Its really neat.

In my city, it's called One man's treasure They sell newly packed N64 controllers for around $24. I've been eyeing the red one. They also have newly packed Gamecube, SNES and NES controllers.

The sad truth of not owning a gamecube adapter to play Smash. It ain't always easy playing with a gamepad and instantly trying to quit (due to salt) and the button layout screws you over.

Also who thought it was a good idea to have instant snapshot and not tell you if you want to keep it or not. I hate having to keep deleting 50 screenshots everytime I play.

I'm bad with the GameCube controller, so I use the Pro controller which I think is a great controller for Smash, the most hated Smash controller for me was the 3ds controllers...

I broke the thingy while playing Smash, just sort of popped out for no reason.

(Who hasn't broken their 3DS circle pad playing Smash) I kinda dislike the pro controller, I get lag input when I try to play Smash with it. Granted, I don't play Smash as much as I used to so I'm a bit (extremely) rusty. But I'll never say no to a match with someone!

I'm rusty AH! (As heck)! I don't play much too, though I still manger to beat everybody I go up against -- besides Yayya, the only person I ever knew to kick my ass in more then 3 games. Too bad I never got to go up against him in my prime!

Oh well, I've used the pro conroller on Smash since day one when the Game came out, mainly because I couldn't find the GC adapter, lol.

I don't play super competitive like most people. I like to toy with my opponent and make 'em wished they never fought against my Cpt. Falcon, Wario, or Samus

When threads go off topic for a while. Some deviation from the subject matter is natural and expected but this isn't a chat room.

4af.png

hey jimmy, lets rustle XD

I hate that "ignore" button... I pretty sure a some users are ignoring me. Is it because I post too much? Is it because I'm getting boring? Either way, I would prefer to know what's wrong, so I can stop, instead of trying to talk to ghosts... If no one ignored me, I'm sorry, it's just that, sometimes, I feel like I'm swimming against the current with my work (so to speak)...

Back