secret

To be quite honest, I do have crushes on some fictional characters...

I'll go no further than that. I do realize that they don't exist, and even if they did, they'd probably have better things to do than interact with me in any way.

I kinda know what this is like. I sometimes kinda obsess with the idea of being certain fictional characters : p

Like, ummmm, its hard to explain, but sometimes I wish I was Aika from Skies of Arcadia, she is really cool and I kinda wish I was her haha : p I cant really explain it much better than that though : p

(what are the rules to posting in old threads here btw?)

This happened when I was in Elementary School. During Recess, I was playing kickball with my friends when I noticed 200 pesos on the ground. Now I knew this was one of my friend's pesos cause he showed it to us on the same day, but instead of giving it back I just put it in my pocket and kept it for myself. Later on he noticed that he didn't have it with him and got pretty pissed when he couldn't find it. He asked our friends pretty aggressively if we happened to have it. Of course I played dumb and acted like I've never seen it. He was in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

Though this wasn't my first time stealing. I used to steal cool pencils from my classmates. I would show my mom and would tell her that I won these fun little raffles that the teacher hosted everyday. Needless to say, she caught on when I would continue winning these "raffles" and guilted me into returning those pencils.

My deepest darkest secret?

Uh...... sometimes, when I run out of music to listen to, I start listening to Destiny's Child or JLO... And I enjoy it...
allworried:*whistles*

You know that N*Sync song, the one that goes like..."no matter who you are, where youre from, what you did" song?

Haha yeah I secretly like that song a bunch : p I dont tell anyone though, but Im always happy when I hear it on the radio : p

Ah! I think I know which one you're talking about, but I'd have to look it up to be sure.

Your secret's safe with me, as long as you don't tell anyone "Say My Name" is one of my favorite jams to give a nice listen to while I'm programming (or while I'm doing anything really). ;)

It makes me happy when Backstreet Boys are on the radio, but that's probably just because my friends and I have Backstreet Boys inside jokes, lol.

I just realized, that post I made like three posts above to Chicken, that was a backstreet boys song, not an Nsync song. Haha whoops : p

my secret is

this thread is cool

Thread_spool.jpg

Back