Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

That reminds me, I could play Forest of Fear on piano... but I lost my performance of it, and because while I think it is a very good track, it is boring to play, I haven't practised it at all since, so I might need to relearn it. :P

Again not mine, but a few from the Wario subreddit:

Whoa, these are really cool! That SNES cover of Toxic Landfill makes me want a techno remix of it.
And the Crescent Moon Village cover is also very good, I especially like the funky synth piano towards the end. Reminds me of The Doors' ¨Riders on the Storm¨ because of that. :)

Decided to try something new, taking a little bit of inspiration from Sandopolis Zone:

1550127692843.png

I like to imagine it would take place inside whichever building houses that clock tower from the Village:: (which I can't recall actually visiting in "act 1," as it were, unless I missed something), with the interior design being similar to the clock levels from Mario 3D Land, funnily enough-- very brown, very wooden, slightly grey from dust & cobwebs.

It's up to you guys whether I publish it.
After getting some sleep I'll listen back, and if some parts didn't age well (looking for your input here, as well, since we're traipsing into subjective territory here) I'll fix them and then upload.
Those sound like conflicting plans of action, I know, but I'm leaning towards publishing it already, so.

Update: yeah, I'm probably gonna publish it.

Attachments

• CRESCENT MOON VILLAGE ACT 2.png
    CRESCENT MOON VILLAGE ACT 2.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 314
  • CMVV Act 2.mp3
    3.8 MB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Sounds pretty cool. Then again, Crescent Moon Village has my favourite music in the series, and some of my favourite game music ever in general.

Also, yeah, it is kinda weird we never got to enter the clock tower in that area.

Flute? What flute? The lead square?
Also, is that the same girl as seen in Metal's (true) pfp?
It's 8bit, but I figured the high pitched noise was intended to sound like a flute but it's chiptune so it's not a actual flute. Outside of chiptune I think a flute would probably suit that sound the best.

It is not. Metal's is a character from My Hero Academia, mine is just stock artwork.

It's 8bit, but I figured the high pitched noise was intended to sound like a flute but it's chiptune so it's not a actual flute. Outside of chiptune I think a flute would probably suit that sound the best.

It is not. Metal's is a character from My Hero Academia, mine is just stock artwork.
bitch please that ain't stock that shit is fly as hell

wait a minute-- something's wrong.

Attachments

• monsoon jungle_2.mp3
    1.4 MB · Views: 313
  • Pinball Zone_2.mp3
    876 KB · Views: 314
oh fuck oh god Dude dude what the hell what are you doing, what the hell

Attachments

• CMVV_3.mp3
    2.1 MB · Views: 300
Back