Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

According to Supper Mario Broth it does anyway. Another boss theme plays during the European one that's not present in the Japanese or North American versions of the game.

I've attached the tune to this topic.
:warioisshocked:HUT-TAH!!

Go to the actual upload page for a link to an alt. mix in the style of Face Lift:nosejump:

Last edited:

I figured I was on a roll, pumping out that W'sWs boss theme in just a few hours, and today I've done the exact same thing with another boss theme from another Wario game from a different Wario series from a different game console.

"This is yet another WIP that's been in my files for an aggravatingly long amount of time. It might even be older than the Strike Battle one, but I don't think so honestly, because it was using 'wario copy - Copy.sf2', which I hadn't made yet at the time of the former.
Anyway. This song I got the idea to do when I realized that, with WL4's cricket sounds, and how similar a lot of the instruments are between WW and WL4, I could probably get away with making a "conversion" of sorts.
I had some trouble with the weird Hi-Pass sht around the halfway point, and that would break the illusion that this is 100% WL4, so I had an excuse to be lazy/save myself the misery of doing that. I also got a bit confused with which WL4 sound effect i was using for which cricket (specifically the bird-ish sounding ones), and I can't remember if I finished cleaning all that up in the FL project, so it may be inconsistent on that front. But most people don't pay attention to that shit anyway. So here's Wario World but with Wario Land 4."
Alternate album artwork:
horror manor 2.png

Last edited:

"This is yet another WIP that's been in my files for an aggravatingly long amount of time. It might even be older than the Strike Battle one, but I don't think so honestly, because it was using 'wario copy - Copy.sf2', which I hadn't made yet at the time of the former.
Anyway. This song I got the idea to do when I realized that, with WL4's cricket sounds, and how similar a lot of the instruments are between WW and WL4, I could probably get away with making a "conversion" of sorts.
I had some trouble with the weird Hi-Pass sht around the halfway point, and that would break the illusion that this is 100% WL4, so I had an excuse to be lazy/save myself the misery of doing that. I also got a bit confused with which WL4 sound effect i was using for which cricket (specifically the bird-ish sounding ones), and I can't remember if I finished cleaning all that up in the FL project, so it may be inconsistent on that front. But most people don't pay attention to that shit anyway. So here's Wario World but with Wario Land 4."
Alternate album artwork:
View attachment 11198

Whoa this sounds even better than your other latest songs!
TBH honest it doesn't sound like a horror song, but that that's not a problem. Plenty of scary/horror-themed levels in video games that have non-scary themes that still work well.
Where's that picture from the album artwork from, anyway?

Whoa this sounds even better than your other latest songs!
TBH honest it doesn't sound like a horror song, but that that's not a problem. Plenty of scary/horror-themed levels in video games that have non-scary themes that still work well.
Where's that picture from the album artwork from, anyway?
The outside of Horror Manor in Spooktastic World's hub area (since I can't think of anywhere in the actual stage that'd work. It's not an original composition, though-- it it was I would've posted it in the other thread. Sorry :/

The outside of Horror Manor in Spooktastic World's hub area (since I can't think of anywhere in the actual stage that'd work. It's not an original composition, though-- it it was I would've posted it in the other thread. Sorry :/
Ah, thanks. And it doesn't matter that it's not an original composition. It's still great and perfect for the spooky environment.

Well not really a remix as such, but someone else on YouTube tried to 'remaster' the Curious Factory music from Wario Land 4:

I finished 3 original microgame themes earlier today. The first two are from June and late July respectively, but the last one came to me just last night.

They sound quite good to me, and I could see them fitting well with a few WarioWare microgames.

Still, out of curiosity, what do you think would be happening on screen while each one played?

Well not really a remix as such, but someone else on YouTube tried to 'remaster' the Curious Factory music from Wario Land 4:

This sounds more like a hyper-HQ version to me. I never realised how much of a role the engines, hissing pistons, and other machinery play in the percussion of this track. Where did I hear that bird chirp at 0:23 before, by the way?

On another note, found another Wario Land 4 remix on Reddit just now, this one a remix of Toy Block Tower:

Very nice cover. I just wished there was a full organ cover of Toy Block Tower. So far, I have never been able to find one.

I've gotten around to posting it on good ol' P.U. SC

Y'know, after all those years, I still don't know what that female voice in the beginning is saying.

"Okay-ay!"

Wait, really? All my life I have been visiting that stage over and over just to listen to the music as carefully as possible, only to be told by one random guy on a forum that the voice really only says okay-ay? My life is a lie. ohgodimsad:;)

yes i know you probably meant real organs but i was feeling cheeky.

Nah, this is good as well. I just meant a cover that is completely played on organ, virtual or not, and not necessarily of one rank.

Some weeks (months) ago, I was making a Zombie Wario mix of my old CMV Act 2 track, and I had the tempo and pitch in the right spots. Then I added Delay, because I was going to try to add WL4's weird sort of Gameboy-ass wet-only reverb effect? but then the default setting caused this mix to transform into something downright radical. A little tweaking, and here we are. Headphones recommended!
The old .wav was borderline peaking in a bunch of places though so I just now updated it, and now it's safe to upload for y'all

Back