Share your Wario Land remixes/covers here!

Yeah, it's definitely on the emptier side.

Still, I'm happy to see more Wario Land 4 music in Super Mario World regardless. Surprised more of the former's soundtrack hasn't been ported to the latter for ROM hacking purposes.

A friend of mine made this mash up for Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land's Volcano Stage during one of our colleagues stream of the o.g. Wario Land. He's a absolute mad lad for it, give it a listen. He makes some great remixes and covers of other games too, so support him if you're interested.

YouTube:RageOfLeoEX

Surprising how well-suited this theme is to use as a rap beat.

Sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger behind it. What piece did you cover / remix?
Excellent arrangement BTW. Especially that kickass organ.

The beginning is from WarioWare, then Wario Land: Shake It, then Wario World...So a mixture of several Wario themes actually. I thought it would be funny if Wario had a store called Wario's Wares so I made this music for it. Thanks for the complements!

The beginning is from WarioWare, then Wario Land: Shake It, then Wario World...So a mixture of several Wario themes actually. I thought it would be funny if Wario had a store called Wario's Wares so I made this music for it. Thanks for the complements!

Really? It sounds so different when you mix them like this.

I have enough Wario Maker tracks published now (and far enough apart, at that) to warrant a playlist.
In other words, for those who don't know, this is the Wario Land 4 OST but in the Mario Maker stage editor

Doodle Woods and Mystic Lake are my favorites I've done, so far.

Last edited:
I have enough Wario Maker tracks published now (and far enough apart, at that) to warrant a playlist.
In other words, for those who don't know, this is the Wario Land 4 OST but in the Mario Maker stage editor

Doodle Woods and Mystic Lake are my favorites I've done, so far.

Well done! :wariospoton: Is there any WL4 song that you haven't covered?

bro i spent so much time working on this one. i made two arrangements, working on and off, and spending like 3-ish days on the second of these, and in the end I didn't even use it, I went back to the first one (though I did incorporate the patch I'd made for the 12-String Guitar). Working on the 2nd one was a valuable learning experience though, as cliche as that phrase is-- I learned a good deal on how Thor works, though I still have a ways to go with that if I want to go beyond proficient.

bro i spent so much time working on this one. i made two arrangements, working on and off, and spending like 3-ish days on the second of these, and in the end I didn't even use it, I went back to the first one (though I did incorporate the patch I'd made for the 12-String Guitar). Working on the 2nd one was a valuable learning experience though, as cliche as that phrase is-- I learned a good deal on how Thor works, though I still have a ways to go with that if I want to go beyond proficient.

Good job. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the lead instrument (I assume it's the 12-string guitar) sounds too "prominent" i.e. loud compared with the other instruments.

Back