Shigeru Miyamoto said this about Wario

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
So if you haven't watched the newest video of DYKG, it says in a bit about New Super Mario Bros that Miyamoto said if Wario were to be playable in NSMB they'd have to be able to program a way to make him fart.

Does this mean Nintendo these days see's Wario as nothing more than a gross farting Wario or was this a joke?

"Of course if we had Wario in there we'd have to program a way to make him fart"
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Edit : This title looks like something you'd find in a click bait site.

What is DYKG?
And can you give me a link to the site where he said that?
Or tell me the name of the video and at what time he says that?

If that is true: Then it is really sad and enraging. I really hope it was a joke.

Eh, I don't really put much stock into his statement, I mean he stated Peach's dress to be an issue for her to be a playable character in the same breath and just look what happened 4 years later (glances at 3D World).

Honestly I don't even think that Miyamoto or anyone else (besides Sakurai) even believes that Wario needs a fart attack, to me it just seems like he was trying to come up with a quick excuse more then anything else and to be fair Brawl was a big thing, so it's not suprising he would think of that first for an justification.

I dunno, it just sounds too idiotic for me to even consider it a sincere justification.

I always assumed they just don't truly understand Wario and what he is. Nintendo doesn't care much for RD1 and Gumpei Yokoi isn't with us (RIP) so they went with Sakurai's interpretation of him being simply gross.

god_of_trolling_masahiro_sakurai_by_artedenacho-d7r8o8o.png

Back