Should Nintendo make a 3DS VC remake of VB Wario Land

Should Nintendo Port VB Wario Land to The 3DS Virtual Console

• Total voters

G01d3nGar1icbr3ad

Wario Fan Supreme
What do you Guys think; I Think OF COURSE They Should, It's such an Underrated Game, and A Classic, and Plus, They could make it WORK with the Autosteroscopic 3D of the 3DS to make it work, and without giving People Headaches!!

This game is just screaming for a Virtual Console or a 3D Classics release. Hell it's even in 3D so this game would be perfect on the 3DS. I can understand why Nintendo wouldn't release a Virtual Boy virtual console considering the fact that it was a bomb both financially and critically, but this is not only the best game on the Virtual Boy, but it's one of the best Wario Land titles period. So I don't understand why Nintendo continues to ignore it so much. Hell it could be the only VB title on the 3DS and i'll be completely satisfied. (Hell why not make it a My Nintendo reward like Warioware Touched? That'll certainly get me to use it more if they did that.)

Last edited:
Yes, they should 100% make a remake of Virtual Boy Wario Land. Not sure it'd be on the 3DS given the unfortunate timing (it would have worked amazingly there though). But we need a remake none the less. Maybe it could work on the Switch?

This game is just screaming for a Virtual Console release. H*** it's even in 3D so this game would be perfect on the 3DS. I can understand why Nintendo wouldn't release a Virtual Boy virtual console considering the fact that it was a bomb both financially and critically, but this is not only the best game on the Virtual Boy, but it's one of the best Wario Land titles period. So I don't understand why Nintendo continues to ignore it so much. H*** it could be the only VB title on the 3DS and i'll be completely satisfied. (Hell why not make it a My Nintendo reward like Warioware Touched? That'll certainly get me to use it more if they did that.)

I Know Right?!! I'd be satisfied with VB Wario Land being the ONLY VB game on 3DS VC, too!! I wish more people felt the same way that we do!!

Yes, they should 100% make a remake of Virtual Boy Wario Land. Not sure it'd be on the 3DS given the unfortunate timing (it would have worked amazingly there though). But we need a remake none the less. Maybe it could work on the Switch?
I Doubt it, since it's main gimmick was 3d, and since that's NOT a feature that would even be available on the Nintendo Switch, It could ONLY be on the 3ds, or a Possible 3DS Successor, aka what was rumored to be their Project known as Nintendo MX, which would OBVIOUSLY be Backwards compatible With the 3DS, in the Same vein that Nintendo 3DS was backwards compatible with the DS, and how the First 2 DS Systems were compatible with the Game Boy Advance, and How the GBA was Backwards compatable with the Game Boy Color and Game boy!!

Shame, I had high expectation for the game to be ported to the 3DS, but it's highly unlikely that'll happen now...

I mean it was so perfect! Either a VB port of the game or a remake, but it would fit so well!
why is it unlikely to happen now; The 3DS STILL isn't dead!!! It's been around for 6 Years!!!

why is it unlikely to happen now; The 3DS STILL isn't dead!!! It's been around for 6 Years!!!

Truly, I admire your hope, but it is unlikely.

Like you said, the 3DS has been around for 6 years, nothing much will come to it from now on...
If Wario Land would have made it on 3DS, or any Virual Boy games, for that matter, they would have been ported at the start of the 3DS life, or at least a few years into its lifespan, not now, it's too late.

Truly, I admire your hope, but it is unlikely.

Like you said, the 3DS has been around for 6 years, nothing much will come to it from now on...
If Wario Land would have made it on 3DS, or any Virual Boy games, for that matter, they would have been ported at the start of the 3DS life, or at least a few years into its lifespan, not now, it's too late.
Let's just agree to disagree; as It's still going on strong, After All, It Still has NEW games coming to it, I.E. Fire Emblem Warriors!!

First off, take a chill pill, bro. It's not life threatening.

Second, I highly doubt VBWarioland will make it to 3DS. Would I like to see it? YES, WHY NOT!! But it probably wont happen. 3DS is going to be ending its life soon. It happens to consoles and handhelds alike. Maybe the new 3ds will be supported for a while longer but it wont last forever.

Now, i may be lacking knowledge in this department but I don't think any VB games have ever been ported to other consoles. If they havent now, they sure won't during the 3ds's lifetime. Sounds like a neat thing but I think even a remake is out of the question. We will probably get a new wario game. Or some newer wario game ports. Switch seems more likely to have a new wario game than the 3ds

So yes, sounds cool.. But no, probably won't happen.

Yeah, of course, VB Wario Land would be great on the 3DS.
But it's too much trouble for them to consider it worth it.
Think of it. This is probably the only game for the system that would get a reasonable amount of sales when made available in the eShop. I don't think the people at Nintendo who have the possibility to set such a project into motion would consider it worth it to code an emulator, making the 3D effect work on the 3DS, and designing a section for it in the eShop.
It's a shame, but it is how it is, I'm afraid.

VB Wario Land 3DS can be the best option for a remake because it was one of the first games that could play with 3d dimensions really well and, in this case, can be compared with games like Kirby Triple Deluxe

There were some guys around the internet who've gotten Virtual Boy emulators more or less running well on their 3DSes, but that would involve homebrew exploits and other stuff that involves care and know-how.

I think once the 3DS is discontinued and firmware stops updating, Virtual Boy exploits on the 3DS should become more simple and reliable. And that little niche of a fanbase will eventually get what they want.

Back