Hey, Happy Halloween guys : 3

I have to work tonight, sadly : ( But I told my mom that Id watch a scary movie when I got home tonight, annnd I found the scary movie I actually wanted to watch tonight, which is pretty cool : p The movie is called "It Follows", looks pretty great : p

Hope you guys have fun, whatever it is youll be doing : p

For Halloween I sat down and watched the goofy 1985 horror comedy, Transylvania 6-5000. Starring Jeff Goldblum, Ed Begley Jr., and a really young Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld). I really love this movie. If you adore the old Mel Brooks-style goofball comedies like me, give it a whirl. It's got a nice, upbeat, feel-good ending too.

Ive never heard of that film, Angler, but it sounds great : p Looks like something Id definitely like to see, actually. Now Im kinda bummed out that Ive already said Id watch the film Im gonna watch, cuz that would be the perfect film to watch on Halloween. Watching it in November wouldnt be as fun : p

And Hex Scout, you have friends you often do things with, will you be doing anything with them?

I'm gonna try and give myself the spook for Halloween, but nothing scares me so bleugh. There's not a single horror movie, game, or video that scares me. Well... I guess I could always try DeviantArt front page.

@MonaWare Maybe watch the movie you were going to watch. You might enjoy Transylvania 6-5000, but then again, you might find it hit-or-miss like some others do. It's a deliberate B-style horror comedy. I think you should give it a try at least once, though!

@Hex Scout Really? Nothing scares you? Hohohoh. You haven't had a pale dead woman rip back the bed covers from out of your little five-year-old hands, on a dark stormy night, and stare down at you with horrid, bloodied eyes, before vanishing into nothingness a second later. The most terrifying experience of my life, I'm not exaggerating. It wasn't a dream, it was one of those half-way experiences where you're drifting between the waking world and the dream world.

@MonaWare Maybe watch the movie you were going to watch. You might enjoy Transylvania 6-5000, but then again, you might find it hit-or-miss like some others do. It's a deliberate B-style horror comedy. I think you should give it a try at least once, though!

@Hex Scout Really? Nothing scares you? Hohohoh. You haven't had a pale dead woman rip back the bed covers from out of your little five-year-old hands, on a dark stormy night, and stare down at you with horrid, bloodied eyes, before vanishing into nothingness a second later. The most terrifying experience of my life, I'm not exaggerating. It wasn't a dream, it was one of those half-way experiences where you're drifting between the waking world and the dream world.

I've seen that woman... maybe two years ago? I was dreaming I was in something that seemed like Paranormal Activity. I was in a bedroom, in a bed (just as I was in the real world) and the closed closet door started to rattle violently. It then flung open and the pale ghostly woman, in an instant, flew to inches in front of my face and started snarling and screaming until she vanished. When it ended, my eyes were already open and I was awake. I realized too that the closet door in my dream was in the same proximity of the bathroom door in my real life bedroom.

Stuff just go real! he wished to switch bodies with Goku! having his body mixed with his own power ---- this might be the most powerful character aside from the gods.

I wish those Wish orbs were real, I'd make a wish to switch bodies too!

I've seen that woman... maybe two years ago? I was dreaming I was in something that seemed like Paranormal Activity. I was in a bedroom, in a bed (just as I was in the real world) and the closed closet door started to rattle violently. It then flung open and the pale ghostly woman, in an instant, flew to inches in front of my face and started snarling and screaming until she vanished. When it ended, my eyes were already open and I was awake. I realized too that the closet door in my dream was in the same proximity of the bathroom door in my real life bedroom.

What you describe sounds very much like what happened to me (back around 1993 when I was only five). This corpse of a woman was only inches from my face, glaring down at me, and only for a fleeting moment. The fact I wasn't fully asleep made the realism unbearable. Everything was the same, from the dark bedroom, right down to the flashing storm outside. She felt like the worst nightmare imaginable, breaking through the boundaries of dream and reality.

This woman didn't come from Paranormal Activity, she came from some random television show I'd seen that same year. It left a huge scar on my fragile young mind.
I remember bits and pieces, and I've tried looking up just what that show might have been, but I've never found it. Perhaps it's best if I don't go snooping, huh? I might reopen some very old wounds. Even now she still makes me look over my shoulder just thinking about her...

When I was Six, I was watching TV with my dad. He was smoking near the opened window letting the smoke out but some stayed in the house, suddenly a figure of a women with long hair was in front of me, she formed from the smoke and stared at me for a short time (I'd say around 5 seconds) before going back to being normal smoke.

I never talked about it until now, but she looked beautiful. She was kind of curvy, long hair and her face was like a models face. That was at my very old house though.

@Angler of Lake Asparagus Well to be honest with you, during 3rd grade I was sleeping and I heard a dog bark which woke me from my sleep. What I saw on top of me looked like a man holding a knife and ready to stab me, and when I blinked he instantly vanished. It was pretty creepy and I told my dad about it that night. He told me that he felt something choking him until he woke up. The next morning we woke up and my grandmother was crying and we were wondering why and she responded with saying our cousin's dad just died. The next day we left and headed out to Florida to attend his funeral.

What you describe sounds very much like what happened to me (back around 1993 when I was only five). This corpse of a woman was only inches from my face, glaring down at me, and only for a fleeting moment. The fact I wasn't fully asleep made the realism unbearable. Everything was the same, from the dark bedroom, right down to the flashing storm outside. She felt like the worst nightmare imaginable, breaking through the boundaries of dream and reality.

This woman didn't come from Paranormal Activity, she came from some random television show I'd seen that same year. It left a huge scar on my fragile young mind.
I remember bits and pieces, and I've tried looking up just what that show might have been, but I've never found it. Perhaps it's best if I don't go snooping, huh? I might reopen some very old wounds. Even now she still makes me look over my shoulder just thinking about her...

I don't she's actually real or an entity or anything. I'm curious as to what was going on in my subconscious mind to conjure that imagery.

@Angler of Lake Asparagus Well to be honest with you, during 3rd grade I was sleeping and I heard a dog bark which woke me from my sleep. What I saw on top of me looked like a man holding a knife and ready to stab me, and when I blinked he instantly vanished. It was pretty creepy and I told my dad about it that night. He told me that he felt something choking him until he woke up. The next morning we woke up and my grandmother was crying and we were wondering why and she responded with saying our cousin's dad just died. The next day we left and headed out to Florida to attend his funeral.

The whole choking thing you described with your father was mentioned several times in an old documentary I watched on paranormal experiences. Various people said they experienced such things as a force stopping them from rising out of bed, various kinds of unexplained stifling, something sitting over them, and a sense of dread.
Not that I'm a believer of ghosts, but I definitely get sensitive and edgy when I'm alone late at night (like right now - it's 3:33 AM on Halloween night. Haha.)

Even still, there's one particular photo that has always shaken me. It's a photo taken in the 1970's in the Amityville murder house, capturing what is allegedly the ghost of a murdered young boy, standing by a staircase guardrail. I've never been effected by "ghosts caught on camera", but this photo always makes my stomach sink. It's his eyes... Damn that photo! I refuse to post it here.

Hey, magical!

It's rare to see you on, especially so early in the morning. I've been doing final preparations to my Halloween outfit. I don't know if you watch or even heard of The Walking dead, but there's a character named Negan, I'm going out as him. I have everything ready, just gotta make the suit look bloody and put some fake blood on the bat.

As you may have guessed, this Halloween is gory! I'm gonna have fake scratches as if Negan just got out of a fight from the undead...the walkers!

I notice you are usually on here, Kyon. I warned you staying online too much isn't good for you, I'm worried you'll waste your life on here. You are only seventeen, you have so much things to do, you can stay online as long as you want when you're older, but while you're young, go out and have fun. Take me for instance, I use the internet but I don't spend hours at a time on it. I'm alright with you logging in everyday, but not all day, you may think it's okay because everyone else here is on all day, everyday but you need to get out. Sorry for this, but I want what is best for you. I don't watch The Walking Dead so I'm unsure who you are going out as but have fun. Hope you and everyone else has a great Halloween.

Thanks for your concern, Magical. I admit I do spend my time on here a little too much.

I have to stop, but at the same time there isn't really much to do. I'm always sick so I don't go out unless I have to, other than that I guess I could take nice long walks, I don't know if you know this about me but I LOVE really long walks! I don't know why, but anywhere that is far, isn't too far for me. I'll walk around the city if I wanted to, but without a reason my motivation dies down and I end up walking down Walmart for no reason, lol.

I'm not like you, you have been raised with parents who tell you going on the internet too much is bad and you had lot's of time to get used to it, I on the other hand always been using the internet! not one day has gone by where I haven't used it, even when I'm out, lol.

Ever since I got real sick, I've been losing tons of weight and haven't been feel like going out without having a reason to. I just --- I don't know, I'll try to get out more though. :3

Back