ca6.gif

How about you? How's it going with you?

I just found their channel. Goodness I love Mario party. I always loved watching the RunAwayGuys play through it, always so funny, I keep watching them over and over. Like once a year I go back to it and watch it.

I've been waiting for them to play Party 10 for a whole year now, it was seemingly supposed to come out this year, but they didn't upload. I hope they'll upload 5 soon. It's one of my favorite Mario parties. 2 being my favorite.

One night, you were done with Wario Forums for the day and go to sleep. The next morning you wake up in a strange place, only to find out you turned into the person/thing your avatar is on the Wario Forum.

You now live in that character you are's world.

I wonder what that would mean for someone like me, who has multiple characters on his ava, maybe I'd wake up as some bizzare fusion.

Or a grotesque blob of limbs from different characters all attached with no clear form.

.....That sounds horribly painful >.>

I had this weird dream again, but this dream kinda made me want to do a drawing based on it.

Ashley was like, real powerful looking. She had one eye in the middle with spikey looking things coming out of her back, I think it was part of her suit or armor. Her hair was also bigger and she was taller, like 7'7 or something.

She also had this huge wand and a big scary smile.

latest
I think it was Ashley with this design.

Scary, maybe Lord Boros and Ashley had a baby? lol.

Im okay, but I gotta work afternoon-evening shift : / I really hate that : / But I get tomorrow off, so thats a plus : p How is Joe?

We need a conversation.....Maybe we should all get into sports or weather, so that well have something to talk about >.>

Back