I'm doing pretty well today. Woke up in a pretty good mood, and I don't think today should be too bad going forward. Also gonna be playing some Smash Bros. with friends tomorrow, if all goes well, so that's a plus. How about you? How are you doing?

Im okay, but I gotta work afternoon-evening shift : / I really hate that : / But I get tomorrow off, so thats a plus : p How is Joe?

We need a conversation.....Maybe we should all get into sports or weather, so that well have something to talk about >.>

I'm good. Working any shift is good for your wallet. :D

True, but Id much rather fill my wallet in the morning rather than the evening : p

Besides, all my money goes straight from my wallet to the people I owe : /

279Q4Vw.png

Ashley possessed again, whoevers in there is making Ashley give the thumbs up. :3

Found a video of Vyse and Aika from Skies of Arcadia making a guest appearance in Valkyria Chronicles. Haha, its pretty terrible : p They dont even come close to sounding like the SoA VAs, and they dont have the same personalities either : p

Aika even calls Vyse "baby", haha she never even used the word baby in SoA : p Was awkward seeing this : p

Haha, they really didnt : p And haha Fina as a medic : p Thats at least somewhat true : p

And Vyse never once said "yee-haw" : p Haha I have no idea who did the direction for the SoA characters, but they clearly did no research at all : p

I'm sure I will soon enough. I was gonna go on a trip this weekend, but given how I've been doing, I doubt I'll be able to. But I'll try to have some fun despite that.

What's up with the spiky hair anime silhoutte?
I don't think most of the characters you used will appear in PM Wii U. It's almost always Mario, Luigi, Bowser and Peach plus a slew of original characters. Unless you look at Sticker Star and Paper Jam as well.

I don't care "What you think", it's after all what you think and it's only just a random logo. The characters were added for no reason and it's not anime, anyone with spiky hair is anime now, huh? okay.

Back