I dunno how I've been going. Guess I feel a little angry for no real reason, but don't worry, I'm not talking this anger out on anybody. Unless you talk smack about Temmie! lol, just joking.

A lot of people were talking about the Super bowl on the Luigi community, but I have no idea what was going on since I don't watch football.

Who even played the superbowl anyway? I wasnt even aware it was the superbowl until like an hour ago : p Dont even know what teams were playing : p

How+s+it+looking+for+me+daft+punk+niko+bellic+and_54c083_4708046.jpg

• Chris martin
  • Mario
  • Arlo...(the good dinosaur. lol.)
I dunno how I feel about this, but having a dinosaur on our side might come in handy. Mario might be a good member, not sure about Chris though.

Sadly, I havent touched a video game in so long that I have no idea who number 2 would be : /

Also for the first, the last time I listened to music, I listened to a group, soooo I guess the whole group would be in my team?

Oh and haha, the last film I watched was The Lady In White, the main character to that film is a 12 year old boy : p No help there : p

Happy Valentines day, guys : 3

Is anyone doing anything today? Apparently I will be helping my mom make Valentines day themed donuts : p Could be fun. Might watch Hey Arnold today, too.

Homework is pretty special, yeah : p

I actually thought about making cards for people I like online, using like microsoft paint or whatever, but wasnt sure anyone would really appreciate it, so I never did it : p

You actually ere one of the people I was gonna do it for, yeah : p But thought it may be even taken awkwardly, so just never did it : p

Too late now, though : p Oh well.

My valentine's day started out a bit weird, as I was pretty much alone, but later it was quite great!
Today, I played Minecraft with my best online friend! I hadn't played with her since Halloween, and I hadn't heard her voice since August 2014, so it felt great to talk to her again for some hours.
I really hope I can meet her another time in real life, once! I've met her once, and it was great, and I'd love to meet up again! The only problem is that she's in Canada and I'm in the Netherlands.

Back