To be fair, do I ever take things very awkwardly?

On another note, I found the most romantic valentines ever.

true : p I guess I could have done it, then : p

And haha, thats cute, yeah : p No one says romance like Waluigi, definitely : p

And ah, that bites, 607. Thats a big distance. Hopefully you guys can meet up again one day.

Well, I made this, at least (with something I may or may not have stolen from google images >.>)

HkFPWAt.jpg

Hope you guys like it, I slaved over it all day

tumblr_lzdx9vZGqb1qfqa3so1_1280.gif

I acknowledge the day of Valentine's every year since 2014. It's when I got to be with my one true person, the girl I held so dear to my heart. She's gone, she doesn't post anything on the internet no more, so sometimes I worry for her safety, if she's even okay.

I left her a gift on her wall if she ever returns. Just in case.

I do mostly just to make jokes at my own expense. It's such an overly-commercialized holiday that most people don't even know a thing about St. Valentine himself. Although to be fair, even scholars don't know much about him. Either way, it's not the most significant day, but it's kinda nice to have an excuse to show appreciation for people now and then.

It is to me. I never really enjoyed it either, didn't do anything special for it. Until I met her, it was the 13th, just an hour until Valentine's day. We were talking about what we'd do for it, she kept telling me she hoped this one guy she liked would ask her to be his Valentine's, knowing me I was so hopeful she was talking about me.

So, right at 12, we said Valentine's day to each other, just like normal. So we started to talk for awhile, until she started to sound sad, like the person she wanted to be her Valentine's was not responding.

She said in a depressed manner "I'm gonna go watch some Spongebob valentines special...bye"

I couldn't stand her being sad on this day, so I sent her a link to this picture, looking back it's a little cheesy, but still holds some truth

happy_valentines_day__by_kyon000-d76daoq.png

I made this a few days before Valentines day, I was gonna ask her, but I feared rejection, but I had to try. I also put the words.

"If I had to choose between you and Ashley, Ashley ---- wouldn't stand a chance. You mean much more to me. Will you be my Valentines?"

This picture was the first drawing I even tried on, so I wanted to be special. Just for her.

She said yes, so happy we both were. So started posting about how happy she got to social media.

I loved that day, I will never forget it. That's why Valentine's day is one of the most special days to me.

I do mostly just to make jokes at my own expense. It's such an overly-commercialized holiday that most people don't even know a thing about St. Valentine himself. Although to be fair, even scholars don't know much about him. Either way, it's not the most significant day, but it's kinda nice to have an excuse to show appreciation for people now and then.

Its definitely overly commercialized : p But that doesnt mean its bad, like I enjoy the idea of getting people I like a card and like maybe some candy or something, so they know theyre special to me.

Also, I really like Valentines day decorations : p Its all cool colors and junk, I like that stuff : p Same with Easter, it looks cool : p

Valentine's day is just people complaining about not having anyone. It's not really anything that special, people.

I strongly agree with this : p Its what I hate most about it : p Like geeesh, not dating someone during Valentines day is not a reason to complain : p Its not that big a deal, and you can still do something nice that day : p
Its a neat holiday, though. I kinda like it in ways. I think its a good idea that people take the wrong way anywho : p

Mona (WarioWare Touched) CAW on Smackdown 2:
Horns: 004
S: 0:
B: 252
FIG: 006

Hair: 056

Hat 28
V: 233
S:255
B:128

Head:
Eyes: 069
Mouth: 078

Hands: 001
(BOTH)

L: 49

V:210
S:19
B:100

Acc 001

V: 36
S: 255
B: 196

Shirt 002:
L:52
V:229
S:221
B:140

Short Pants 005:
L:46

V:128

S:128

B:120

Socks: 001
L: 76
V: 14
S:213
B:176

Shoes: 006 or 004

L: 56

V: 128
S: 128
B: 128

In my opinion, I can't stand valentine's day. Why should we choose one day to express our love and our inner good, when we can do that everyday?
I love showing everyone love everyday ^_^ I LOVE YOU ALL! <3
That's just me xD haha..

Im okay, gotta work the evening shift today, though : / But at least its only a four hour shift : p
(though I get to come home with just enough time to go to bed, get up and walk back to work to unload a 2,300 piece truck tomorrow : /)

How about you?

We need a conversation.
.....Who is your favorite cartoon character? Thats an okay conversation : p

Back