Just yard work before the snow kicks in. *shudders* probably start beating more games again.

My favorite cartoon character? Star butterfly. She is very fun and I wish I have a daughter like that in the future :3. We would get along so great.

I can imagine Daddy daughter time is just us acting like were having seizures on the floor and foaming from our mouths <3

At least its almost March, that makes me happy : p Am sooooo excited for Spring to hit : p

Star Butterfly? No idea who that is : p If its from a newer cartoon theres a really good chance I havent seen it : p

*is stuck in the past*

I have been thinking the past few days, sometimes it's better to not react to something and let people say what they want, whether or not it's true, intead os reacting to everything, causing a commotion and being overly emotional and whiny. I'm not used to these kinds of conflicts and while it doesn't excuse my unbarable behavior from last time, it does show me that keeping a distence from the forums for a while and overthinking the things that happened was a good choice, so I could take the time to think.

I have noticed that I have been far easier to antagonize in recent times and that kind of behavior isn't tolerable, especially since everyone else here is handling these things far better, so I'm going to be more passive in the future, it's whenever I'm in some sort of conflict when I blow up, so I'm just going to ignore that stuff from now on (even if I'm mentioned in some way) and do my own thing.

You guys have been so tolerant with me about this that I feel like I owe it to you to try and reform, rather then just throw my hat and say I'm done, sometimes it's better to just let things slide and not try to make a big thing out stuff that really doesn't affect anything in the long run.

I have made mistakes with the way I handled things in recent times, but learning from mistakes is a part of life and I'm willing to learn.

tumblr_inline_mpl11tX5Cv1rl5dg1.gif
Oh goodie! good show! bravo! You have some really good showings there, mate.

tumblr_inline_mvi6slyznp1rl5dg1.png
Good job.

While you might not know it from how I try to seem, I can very strongly attest to how effective it is to just walk away and take a breather. It's best to simply avoid interacting with people when you know you'll be unpleasant, and to think about what the problem is so you can address it. I'm glad you seem to have things worked out, and I'm happy to see you back. And as BigMagma said, I don't think you really need to make too big a change, but just adjust how you deal with issues. I'd recommend just sitting back for a bit, taking a deep breath, and just thinking when you want to tear into someone.

No idea : p But from my experience more playful and less serious conversations tend to go farther. though thats probly just because I tend to do be more on the playful side I guess : p

Not that I cant have a serious conversation or anything.

Ive just recently learned about that Pokken game, its a pokemon fighter game? Would be fun to play with friends, definitely.

Ive been thinking about getting into a game lately (I actually have a few games I havent even tried yet) but cant get myself to do it. I currently seem to crave interaction with someone else over alone time with a video game : p Might try it here soon anyway though. I have tomorrow off, so Ill have alot of free time : p

Oh, but a girl at my work seems to be trying to pair me up with another co-worker, without my permission or consent : p Thats starting to get pretty awkward : p Might have to put a stop to that.......somehow? : /

Tell the other involved parties that this is not an arrangement in which you are interested? It's not all that complicated, although probably a tad more so than I'm making it out to be.

Im actually afraid to bring it up with the person, because I have no idea how to do such a thing : p I mean besides asking if the other co-worker has brought it up with them as well (which I know they have). I guess I could explain that this is all a surprise to me and I have no involvement. Am also afraid as coming off as creepy, though : p So will have to like.... play it cool I guess : p

Could totally be over thinking it, though : p I have a feeling my co-worker is equally un-involved in this, and that its all being done by our own little cupid at work : p So it might be easier than I think : p

Back