Haha, I remembered you liked Eggman, King Hehehe : p Ive grown to like him a bit more since getting into it with Crescent Moon Villager, and I know he actually really likes Eggman a bunch, too : p
(He also really likes Shadow the Hedgehog, haha : p )

And haha really, BigMagma? Who was your favorite character?

The last Sonic game I enjoyed was Sonic and the Secret Rings for wii, I had a lot of fun with it, but I never made it far, I kept missing secrets and all that. The only Sonic game I own myself is Sonic Gem collection for Gamecube and Shadow the Hedgehog. Both games I had fun with as a kid, playing Sonic R was the best part of Gem collection.

I've been in no way huge on Sonic at any point, but I did have fun memories with his games. I partly tried Sonic Gen but game kept crashing.

My favorite Sonic game is probably Sonic Adventure 2. I've heard a lot of opinions that the mech and treasure hunting levels aren't too fun, but I enjoyed them.

Ive never even owned a Sonic game before : p I only got to play them when I went to someones house who had a copy : p Ive never played any of the 3d ones ever, either. Would like to play the two Adventure games, though. Especially on Dreamcast, though doubt Ill do that anytime soon : p

I used to be really into Sonic as well when I was younger. My brother had vhs tapes of the cartoons and I would watch them all the time. Same with Pokémon. I grew out of it, though.

School - 9 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. Those remaining hours are spent on Here for a few hours, but I don't play games as much, just maybe half an hour for Smash bros and watch showed before bed.

I don't go on other forums, sites include
  • YouTube
  • WarioForums
The main two I go to, not really much of anything else. I only work on Thursdays, which takes up to 3 hours. 1 hour to deliver everything to each house.

I also stay up pretty late. Normally I go to bed around 3 in the morning and wake up at 9.

Haha, I knew BigMagma would say Knuckles : p

And I had to wake up at five am for school : p I lived a bit aways from it though.

So how 'bout that Walking Dead season finale? I wonder who Negan killed in the end, gotta wait months to find out, I bet he killed Glenn, let's hope not though. It couldn't be rick, he's the main star, no way they would kill him.

Hopefully it wasn't Daryl or meh man Eugene. Also I hope it wasn't Abraham.

Back