Batman-v-Superman-poster-Batman-perspective.png

PHLd87y0zWRFOU_1_l.jpg

Feels hard to do when no one is around though : p Plus dunno what to do, am out of thread ideas for the moment : p

You're right, I did make something like that. I haven't forgotten, but this time everyone will pitch in on why Ashley is so gosh darn lovable, not most of the time but likeable at best.

Where to even begin. I'll try a little from the start - - It happened a few days ago actually, while I was stealing- I mean borrowing my sister's laptop I heard a song playing on the Radio that remind me of an old friend. Made me feel upset, so after I got back to my room, I asked a friend if this friend was doing alright, she said she'd check. She told me a few moments later - she was back. But not on the website we talked to before.

She was on Tumbler. I had to check for myself, sure enough there she was. After so long, she's back...well she's been back for awhile, I just never checked.

So, just an hour ago I sent her a message, if she ignores it, that's it. I'm not sure what will happen, but I miss her too. I'm scared she'll ignore it, but if she does I'll be okay.

So who here watches The Flash? The episode last night was faking amazing, wasn't it? I'm here wondering here how Barry will beat zoom without his speed. Zoom has powers of two flashes, this is...the most OP villain in the Arrowverse so far.

So Crescent Moon Villager and I have been watching Sonic cartoons together, and when we meet up this summer we totally plan on playing some of the (somewhat more recent) Sonic games together : p

But, Ive realized that the Sonic Universe has a pretty large and hardcore fanbase, so we should change this site from the "Wario Forums" to the "Sonic Forums" : p

Itll be great, we can all make our own Sonic OC's and RP together and argue about which Sonic character is the best and everything : p

I call Amy, though. Clearly Amy is the best hedgehog.

amy_by_project__xeta-d78i8ct.png

(I actually have grown to be a bit fond of her : p )

Back