Yes, but creepy to know somebody was in our house without us knowing. What if we got robbed again?! or worse...they let our kitties out! ugh, if we let them out they won't come back for hours, scary stuff.

Dem cats need protectin'. It is very possible for someone to still get it without anyone knowing. Not trying to spook you but there are many ways of getting inside someone's home and hiding in places you wouldn't expect.

This reminds me, this weird guy tried getting into our house, we knew him, but he was drunk so we didn't let him in. The funny part is that he just went to our neighbors and walked inside, just opened the door for himself and sat in their basement, they didn't call the cops, they just asked him to leave and he did.

Dude, those two people are dick-riding each other by rating each others posts everytime. No fair!

Yeah, I'm not sure if our neighbors knew him, he was mostly a friend of my sisters. Thank goodness no cops were involved. So, how's that Ashley drawing you've been working on? You upload that art to deviantart or something?

I don't upload my artwork to deviantart, but I do have this posted a long time ago on my Steam.
28576DFFFFEB87AA7A309FC20E45F5C7FA0DCDFA
So that's something I guess.

You draw Ashley so well, just like a few other people I know. This guy on Miiverse is really boosting Ashley's popularity, he draws her a lot everywhere and everyone yeahs it! 2,000 yeahs normally. You should like, be one of Ashley's helpers and spread the good word of Ashley. How much do you charge for artwork? I'll pay you to make some Ashley drawings.

I rarely ever take any request. Usually when a friend of mine asks for a request and says they'll pay me, I just really want to say no because I don't really like having them give me their money for a drawing. I usually just make it for free or trade it for something else.

I also had this posted on my Miiverse.
WVW69iYQ_WcEnJS_Ln
And I made this as a spray for tf2 because my 2nd best class is Medic with complete Halloween cosmetic. I made my body small, head bigger, and colored myself red so it looked something like this.
F226ECD26429DB4FB95214C98E2FEB4133BBE143

Very good, Hex. Almost...too good. You remind me of a friend I had ages ago, he drew Ashley for me whenever I asked, he drew kind of like you with the big black outlines, those are my favorite kind of artworks (for Ash-wee at least.)

I am doing a Wario drawing with other characters on it, VERY SLOWLY, because I haven't gotten the time to draw it. I draw Ashley with the big outline because whenever I draw a certain character, I try to capture the artstyle of their games and such.

Back