tumblr_inline_n21evas0XG1rl5dg1.gif
Gross, a playstation user...

i2oxf6.jpg
Haha, just joking. I never played PS aside from the first one and I owned a PSP for just awhile, but overall not a Sony gaming guy. Naw, I don't play Halo, not online at least.

Playstation has its games to play, I don't really have a prefer console. Most people think I'm like a PC only gamer since I'm usually on my PC, but I mostly just play like 6 games on it. Though in all honesty, you can't really think of a lot of exclusive games for the Xbox. It has really great games, but I would like to see Microsoft do more then having a collections of 3rd party games.

Also, just got hyped for a few minutes but the CW is renewing SUPERGIRL!!! This means Supergirl might somehow become part of the Arrowverse, this year just keeps getting better and better.

I have a preferred console, it's mostly the xbox360, but wii u is a very close 2nd. I love games such as Black ops 2 and GTA5, for the wii u I play Smash and Mario Kart 8, for PC just Minecraft and I played Roblox, friend asked me to try it out and I got hooked on this one mode, you and 20 other players would have to run away from Jeff the killer in this big mansion, fun and scary.

I never played PS before, but my sister is getting a PS4 some time, maybe I'll finally get to see what all the fuss is about.

"but i thought plasma sword deflects bullets"
I've heard that somewhere before, I just can't seem to remember where though.

I never played PS before, but my sister is getting a PS4 some time, maybe I'll finally get to see what all the fuss is about.
I think you'll enjoy games like Uncharted or Ratchet and Clank and probably Little Big Planet. There's a lot to choose from on the Playstation, Sure you can always buy games like Cod or Battlefield for it, but the exclusive Sony games are so fun to play.

You know, I was thinking about trying Ratchet and Clank, looks pretty fun. Especially now that it was on the hit YouTube series "Son of a Glitch". I'm not big on the series as a whole though, if I do pick up this game it'll be the first game in the series I'll play, which I'll likely get anyways. I'm also gonna watch the tie-in movie.

No idea what Rainbow six is, sounds like a game you'd find at GameStop for around 10 dollars, lol.
its a tactical fps based both on quick planning and shooting skill. its slower than cod, but difficult because of how treacherous the cpu is.
lemme guess, you heard the word rainbow and thought 'Kawaii'.
@Hex Scout screw attack video. :^)

@Kyon it's basically a remake? Reboot? Re-imagining? Whatever it's pretty fun though I will only recommend playing the game because the movie as I think is made only for the fans, so you wouldn't understand anything at all until you've played every game in the series or know everything about Playstation.

Haha, the name reminded me of 'Captain Rainbow', that odd game from Japan, lol. Does it have online play at all or just all offline? Because most games I don't trust need an online mode.

I don't think it'll be a problem, my mom loves Hero moves and she doesn't know much of anything about the characters, it's all about the action and comedy for us. Besides, I watch a lot of movies I don't understand.

Oh wow, the Ratchet and Clank movie is getting pretty bad reviews, what's with that? It's getting worse reviews than Dawn of Justice, though to be fair DoJ was a great movie.

@Kyon I do recommend the entire series. It's a really well made universe with lovable characters like Ratchet and Clank, Captain Qwark, Vendra, Rusty Pete, and my favorite villian of all time, Dr. Nefarious.

Oh wow, the Ratchet and Clank movie is getting pretty bad reviews, what's with that? It's getting worse reviews than Dawn of Justice, though to be fair DoJ was a great movie.
As I said, it was made mostly for the fans so critic's did not enjoyed the movie at all.

Some movies gotta take it a step and make the movies for all, not just the fans. But that is a pretty good movie!

Now, ladies and gentlemen, Nintendo presents...

THE ASHLEY MOVIE :
A WARIOWARE STORY

Back