I do my best to be friendly, but I have what others would call a short temper. Half the time even the smallest things could get me upset, I wish I wasn't like this, I really do but that's who I am, I try to live with it.

It's not necessarily a bad thing. Having a short temper means you're more likely to probably get what you want.

Yes, it does have it's advantages I suppose, but it has it's disadvantages such as me getting angry at small things, like when I gave my opinion on Mario Kart 8 for almost being heavily luck based and this one guy tried doing the "Ohhh, well just don't play the game then!" crap. It got me extremely angry and then I want on a small rant towards him, not sure why it got me THIS upset.

Well, that is a pretty annoying argument to deal with. It's really just a subtle way of telling to to stop whatever you're saying.

Right? I just wished Mario Kart 8's item system was like the past ones when it counted on what place you're in instead of distance. I stopped playing it for awhile just because of it, I really didn't like how I kept getting dumb items in last place, a single banana isn't going to help me catch up. I do play it here and there, but not as much. Now that I think of it I don't play games as much as I did before, maybe a few times a week, only when I did all my chores among other things.

I think hanging out with friends took most of my time away from video games, which I don't miss, mind you. I prefer to be with my friends then play games, but playing games with my friends is another thing.

Right? I just wished Mario Kart 8's item system was like the past ones when it counted on what place you're in instead of distance. I stopped playing it for awhile just because of it, I really didn't like how I kept getting dumb items in last place, a single banana isn't going to help me catch up. I do play it here and there, but not as much. Now that I think of it I don't play games as much as I did before, maybe a few times a week, only when I did all my chores among other things.

I think hanging out with friends took most of my time away from video games, which I don't miss, mind you. I prefer to be with my friends then play games, but playing games with my friends is another thing.
The item system is wacked. it's pretty unfair.

@Hex Scout Tell me about it, the thing I hate most of all is when I'm in the lead and 2nd place, 2ND PLACE gets three red shells and knows to throw them one at a time, making me from 1st to 12th in seconds.

@Hex Scout Tell me about it, the thing I hate most of all is when I'm in the lead and 2nd place, 2ND PLACE gets three red shells and knows to throw them one at a time, making me from 1st to 12th in seconds.
Though I will admit it's still better then Mario Kart Wii where lightning happens every 40 seconds. Being in last place sucks in 8 because I swear there's an 80% chance you're gonna get a coin instead of a bullet bill.

Back