I don't remember playing Mario Kart wii much, but I do know in that game the Bullet was much faster and lasted longer, in Mario Kart 8 you'd be lucky to pass 7 people. It feels very slow, it's not useless, but it's not very good either. It's great when you bullet then a second later lightning strikes, like the Mario Kart gods are giving you a chance.

I was just given an award for passing 100 messages, that kind of shocked me for a bit, didn't believe I had so many messages in such a short amount of time.

It has to be, SNES Rainbow Road looks like a pain with 200cc. I never really tried 200cc that much, I think I tried it on a few tracks with friends, but that's about it.

It's almost 11 here, I'm going to go to bed. Night, everyone.

Well that sucks. I feel kinda the same about not being appreciated for doing nice things for others.
I urge you not to stop. The way I see it, you should do the right thing not because you get rewarded for it, but simply because it's the right thing. And, as evidenced by the comments you've received in this thread, people do appreciate you being nice.
Meanwhile I rage for losing. I maybe nice, but I sure pack a deep rage. I've broken more controllers then you think.
I usually only get mad when I know that I should be able to win, but just can't at the time. It's more an anger towards myself than anything else. Or towards Marth. Screw Marth.

Yeah I don't plan on ever not being nice towards people. There are times where I ask people if I'm trying too much. I made a really huge mistake a few years ago and I still feel really depressed about losing something so valuable to me. I look like I'm a happy person but really I'm just feeling down every second.

I really don't like seeing anyone being depressed, so I usually talk to them and try to cheer them up. Don't really want to see friends of mine feel sad. Kinda don't want them to be as depressed as I am, so I just try my best to keep others smiling.

Wow. I had no idea. I can actually relate more than I'd care to admit. I mean, currently, I don't have so much of a problem with depression, but I know the feeling all too well, and I too have a tendency to mask my own problems just to keep others cheerful. I can't say I know what you lost, but in general I'd recommend trying not to lament the past too much if there's nothing you can do about it, which I understand is much easier said than done. And of course, if you're ever feeling down and need someone to talk to, we're a supportive bunch around here.

Guess which hero is getting a movie! a favorite of mine from a few of their TV appearances.

latest

That's right! a Movie based on
Booster gold!
Hopefully it's good, cause I like this character, maybe DC will make a more light-hearted funny movie with this guy.

Guess which hero is getting a movie! a favorite of mine from a few of their TV appearances.

latest

That's right! a Movie based on
Booster gold!
Hopefully it's good, cause I like this character, maybe DC will make a more light-hearted funny movie with this guy.

I have never heard of this guy ever : p

Though now that hes getting his own movie, I guess hell become one of the most talked about comic book characters.

(Still waiting on a movie for Biclops >.>)

I'm tired of seeing these one shot wonders that'll probably be forgotten cougharrowcough, we need more movies about some of these other really great series like sim city and watchmen. Hearing booster gold get a movie isn't too bad since he's one of the more funny and enjoyable heroes. Hope we more waifu movies though brah, power girl all the way brah. Even better is if they brought back Question or something that'd be sick.

tumblr_inline_mrvsetbZbb1qz4rgp.jpg

Last edited:
Back