You really love them comic book heroes. They're awesome shows that's for sure.
I heard a lot of good things about them but I never had the time to sit down and watch them.

Oh man, you don't know what you're missing. In fact, this forum doesn't know what it's missing. Those shows are like, one of the best ones out there today.

It all started with Legends of tomorrow. I was gonna watch it because it was, well...DC! my favorite place for heroes, Marvel in 2nd.
Then I realized the universe where Legends take place share the same world with Arrow and The Flash, so, I wanted to watch them all in order, but Arrow looked boring to me, but I pushed through and boy, I sure am glad I did. It was the best weeks of my life, I had lot's of episodes to watch, it's one of those tv shows where you go 'k, one more episode' then you end up finishing the season, lol.

I'd recommend it to anybody, not just fans of heroes or DC.

I would really like to watch it but I just don't have the time to sit down and watch. I'm pretty busy with a lot of things every week. Maybe I'll be able to watch during summer, but as of now I have to do things like 3D modeling and some art requests. And do stuff with my friends and also go to a convention.

You take requests, Hex Scout? What kind of requests?

And my mom likes those comic book shows : p She watches them all the time : p The big ones she watches now are Gotham and the one about the Flash : p

Don't like how Flash has really boring super villians like professor zoom and captain boomerang. Green Arrow is pretty boring too he's just green hawkeye.
It'd be cool if netflix or something makes a series about judge dredd like what with the daredevil netflix series.

Yeah, but that was for a short time only though, he mainly was Arrow's villain. Maybe you were thinking of Captain cold or something. Speaking of which Captain Cold is one of my favorite characters, I love him in Legends, he's just so...chill with everything.

My favorite side hero is The Atom, he's just such a funny guy even though he can goof at times.

Captain Cold aka Iceman. Don't like either they don't call my attention, green arrow is basically just green hawkeye and i don't like hawkeye either. Flash is ok but his villians suck badly. Nobody really notable aside from iceman and terrible counterpart number 69.

i2oxf6.jpg
It's Arrow time, guys! I'll post my thoughts on this weeks Episode soon, hopefully it's awesome! like it always is.

Where did you find those Anime-ish Ashley icons? I'd love to use one for a new avatar, do they belong to you or did you find them elsewhere, if you don't mine me asking...?

W3NUpkc.png
I see you took a liking to these Ashley reply icons. They are a bit small for an icon, then again so is some other icons around here. Go ahead and choose the one you like!

CwvP0mx.png
hcjyAdA.png
aAf4NN1.png

Back